Looking for full fairings for 2005 fz6

turbocavy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello I have just purchased a 2005 Canadian fz6 and I'm looking to buy a set of used full fairings and a set of used performance mufflers. If anyone knows of anything let me know thanks

check out the classifieds and ebay.. thats your best bet.. post up some pics of that new bike.. oh and :welcome: welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Thanks. I'm new here and still figuring how to post a pic. Is there a way to set it up that if someone replys to my post that the forum will e-mail me to notify. So I don't have to check back every day

i set a favorite tab to the user cp page.. that gives you updated stuff on threads youve posted in.. all that stuff can be found in the user CP somewhere..

i use photobucket to post pictures on here.. others use fliker.. its all in what is convinete for you i guess..

as for checking back every day :rolleyes: alot of use check back hourly.. some times even more than that. once the season starts, you'll likely do the same.. glad to help :thumbup:

Hello I have just purchased a 2005 Canadian fz6 and I'm looking to buy a set of used full fairings and a set of used performance mufflers. If anyone knows of anything let me know thanks

If you don't find anything in ebay, send me a pm and i can arrange a listing for you with these fairings.
I can find them for 200-250 euros plus shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

Back