Looking to buy a 2007 FZ6

atticuss66

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah that's true, I'm basically just looking to see if there's any major known issues with the FZ6. I don't know if this helps but the bike I'm looking at is an 07 FZ6 with 25,000 km's, the biggest mods are a Devil aftermarket exhaust and K&N air filter, hi/Lo beam modulator, fender eliminator kit, belly pan. The guy is asking $4,700 CAD certified. Does that sound like a good deal?

I paid 4800.00 for mine in the spring.....2 bros exhaust, hids, new rubber and certified 22000 km. I knew I was paying too much but I was buying in the spring...bad time to buy bikes and I just loved the bike....couldn't resist

LX200

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah that's true, I'm basically just looking to see if there's any major known issues with the FZ6. I don't know if this helps but the bike I'm looking at is an 07 FZ6 with 25,000 km's, the biggest mods are a Devil aftermarket exhaust and K&N air filter, hi/Lo beam modulator, fender eliminator kit, belly pan. The guy is asking $4,700 CAD certified. Does that sound like a good deal?

I just bought a 2007 Blue FZ6 in like new condition with only 1450 miles for $3,800. That's way too much.