Lost Love

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
So last night I parted ways with my first bike, a 2006 Ninja 650R. Was an awesome bike and I put around 7K miles on it last season riding to and from work every day as well as spirited weekend rides with friends. The bike treate me well, and I treated it well.

Sadly it was involved in an accident last September which pretty much destroyed all the plastics, but to my surprise, left the bike mechanically fine. Have ridden it many times since, and had it checked by a pro, and no issues were found.

Happy to say that with the insurance money coupled with the sale price I made out very well which made letting it go just a little easier. Good bye buddy!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
That things looks badasss naked!!!!

Thanks dude, couldnt agree more. I really wish I would have ridden it like that all along. The buyer is a friend of a friend who has been riding/racing for 15 years or so. His fav bike is his SV650 with a gixxer front end, custom rear shock, and a variety of add ons for the track. He wanted another 650 track bike and this one fit the bill. Glad the bike is in the hands of a good owner at least.