Maintenance Log - Excel format

2007Fizzer

Senior rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I like to keep track of when periodic maintenance is due, and when/whether I've done it. I searched the forums, but didn't see exactly what I wanted. And I acquired my 2007 FZ6 used, with about 13M miles on it. Thus the back of the owner's manual schedule didn't fit very well. So I made my own. I basically made the owner's manual "printable", then converted the pdf format to Excel format. I had to reformat the size of some rows and columns, and reformat some of the fonts that got incorrectly converted. But the result is pretty nice, without too much typing. You can download a copy directly off of my web site, at:

http://pasalesusetax.com/YamFZ6MaintLog.xlsx

Then select the button "Enable Editing", which will open Excel and show a true representation of what the spreadsheet really looks like. You'll note that I made very few changes to the Owner's Manual version, but I did eliminate all of the "months" benchmarks in favor of just using mileage. You should be able to readily edit anything you like, and easily add extra columns as you wish. I'll simply be writing over the checkmark now in each block, with the date and mileage of the respective service performed. Hope this helps!
- - - Jim

Most problems can be solved with a suitable application of throttle.

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I did something similar. I have a spreadsheet in Google docs so I can update it from my computer or any of my mobile devices :thumbup: