May 2012 Scavenger Hunt

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Another month, another tie. Andz and Phrank tied with 26 each. Angel had 25, Lytehouse 24 and GTP 23.

Here is an easy tie breaker. First one to post a picture of their bike, taken today, wins. You have to prove it was taken today. A newspaper is the easiest way.

On your marks, get set... GO!

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Another month, another tie. Andz and Phrank tied with 26 each. Angel had 25, Lytehouse 24 and GTP 23.

Here is an easy tie breaker. First one to post a picture of their bike, taken today, wins. You have to prove it was taken today. A newspaper is the easiest way.

On your marks, get set... GO!

No need for a tie breaker. I only got 25pts, you forgot to deduct 1pt from me for being needy LOL Are you doing a June hunt? This was alot of fun!

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Well...Okay.

Super Needy Phrank wants everyone to admire him for being the bigger man by stepping aside and letting Andz take the trophy.

(Notice he was the first to post...)

Andz, congratulations on winning. I have the May trophy ready for you but since you live 8 hundred billion miles away and I really don't have time to lick that many stamps, I present you with your high tech cyber trophy.

Andz-May-2012-X3.jpg

Notice Phrank's head being crushed by Andz' massive South African physique.

Thanks for playing guys. I appreciate your participation.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well...Okay.

Super Needy Phrank wants everyone to admire him for being the bigger man by stepping aside and letting Andz take the trophy.

Andz, congratulations on winning. I have the May trophy ready for you but since you live 8 hundred billion miles away and I really don't have time to lick that many stamps, I present you with your high tech cyber trophy.

Andz-May-2012-X3.jpg

LMAO :rof:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well...Okay.

Andz-May-2012-X3.jpg

That is awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks Eddie for setting the scavenger hunt up and keeping up with all our pictures.

Congratulations Andz!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to thank my mom, my high school teachers, everyone who knows me.... oh hell the music is playing already!

That's quite a mental trophy, wow! Like a cross between the Hulk and Goldmember LOL

Thanks Eddie, looking forward to the next one!