July 2012 Scavenger Hunt

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the one I thought I was going to battle with, my mom is 75 and has had both hips replaced but she got on and off the bike with little trouble :rockon:

mom.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For a family with no kids we have a lot of stuffed animals!

#8 Dog

8 dogs.... count 'em :rockon:

dogs.jpg
What's the yellow triangle sticker on the back of the car? Is it to do with anti theft / jacking?
Neil

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, indeed this summer brake was needed for me as well!!!!!
Too much work, some local travel and actually on Monday I'll be traveling again, this time for 2 weeks, going to Italy and Austria.

Either way, congratulations to lytehouse for a solid win during July :cheer:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to sound like sour grapes but... no. This thread was "abandoned" weeks ago, the scoring went down the tubes.... ah well.

Well, in EM's defense....I can't say that I blame him. I mean he puts alot of thought into the Hunt, and only 5 members played?!?! I would be discouraged too :(

And I don't give a snot who "won", I liked playing.

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
This thread was "abandoned" weeks ago...

Only by me.

I'm back!

Life is a wild tiger. As it runs by you grabs it by the balls and see where the beast takes you.

You might end up in the Caribbean building a house, you might end up in the Bakken oil fields putting that engineering degree to work... finally.

If you do not make the reach, you won't get the ride. Along the way, you will let the nonsense that you let fill the idle time slip aside, not out of animosity but due to the constant barrage of new experiences.

If anyone that has participated in this silliness feels abandoned by my lack of attention...

(Insert profane sexual act here)

Last edited:

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, in EM's defense....I can't say that I blame him. I mean he puts alot of thought into the Hunt, and only 5 members played?!?! I would be discouraged too :(

Thanks, Sweetie.

I really don't put a lot of thought into it, just a quick perusal of wiki & googs, the
Sodom and Gomorrah of the modern age.

But I do enjoy it. And am not discouraged by the turnout at all. If one person tries, good enough.

By the way, you lost.

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
July results are finally up.

Andz gave another stellar performance with an amazing 60 points!

Lytehouse, despite the danger posed to her mansion by a massive forest fire, ran up a huge 53 points. Hey, Lytehouse, tell the butler to drop the hose and get off the roof!

The incredibly handsome EddieMemephis and the not as handsome AngelFZ tied with a palatable 27. Nice work.

MotoJoe- 26 points.

To honor Augusta National Golf Club and their ridiculous caving to political correctness...

MOTOJOE!!!

Come on down! You are the winner of the July 2012 Scavenger Hunt!

Tiger-Woods-Masters-M.jpg

Congratulations, sir. You now have to defend your honor at the September 2012 Scavenger Hunt!!!

to be continued...

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Guess who won...do I still get snot??:BLAA:
Oh, by default....I guess. Game on!

Last edited: