Memorial Day

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I know today is a time for cook-outs and enjoying the beach, but I'd like to take a moment and ask our forum members to reflect on the ultimate sacrifices that many of our brave servicemen and women and their families have made and continue to make to protect our freedoms. Today, I remember two fellow Army officers who sacrificed their lives (one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan) so that we may live in peace. Both were Friends, Fathers, Sons, Husbands, Warriors and true American Hero's. Please remember the meaning of Memorial Day as you safely enjoy the day where ever you are.
Thanks

:thumbup:

ArmyStrong!

PVFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
No offense to the rest of you .....but IMHO the USA is the best country on earth and I thank the many who have gone to war, and those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No offense to the rest of you .....but IMHO the USA is the best country on earth and I thank the many who have gone to war, and those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Each to their own. You're wrong, BTW. Australia is the best country.

Anyway, we have ANZAC Day here to celebrate/pay respect to our war heroes :rockon:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I never quite know how to say thanks to all the brave souls that give themselves to the armed services to protect our freedom....

But i am in awe of the sacrifice's so many have taken...

:thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to everyone and to those who served before us. Have a great day!:thumbup: And take a ride today for those not with us, I did.