Most embarrassing....(are you man/woman enough??)

Ok, i get paid stupid $ to play this stuff for a living.....dont listen to music on my bike, but in my cars CD player i currently have a CD with the following track listing.

1. Pussycat dolls Medley
2. Baby, One More Time, - Britney Spears
3. Stop - Spice Girls
4. Timewarp - Rocky Horror Cast
5. Wake me up before you go go - Wham\
6. Macerana - Los Del Rios
7. The Grease Megamix - Movie Cast
8. I'm too sexy - Right Said Fred
9. Mickey - Toni Basil
10. Everybody - Backstreet Boys
11. Tha Abba Medley - Various
12. I wanna dance with somebody n- Whitney Houston
13. I've had the time of my life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
14. Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndi Lauper
15. The AC/DC medley - very cool!
16. Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi.

Even made the CD myself!

:spank:

Ok, i get paid stupid $ to play this stuff for a living.....dont listen to music on my bike, but in my cars CD player i currently have a CD with the following track listing.

1. Pussycat dolls Medley
3. Stop - Spice Girls
9. Mickey - Toni Basil

Even made the CD myself!

Wow Wolf! That list covers basically anything I could've though of as embarrassing...but as you get paid for it?? You're forgiven :rof:

*goes back to watching The Cleaner singing..hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind.......*

Wow Wolf! That list covers basically anything I could've though of as embarrassing...but as you get paid for it?? You're forgiven :rof:

*goes back to watching The Cleaner singing..hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind.......*

Hey it's awesome, i get to play dress up's every week, with at least 1000 others...tonight is Doctors & Nurses night!, last week was Pimps & Pros, people laugh, dance, forget who they are for a while.....i think this music is awesome....not as fine music, but as feel good music...it's awesome!

Ever seen a Bikie sing an Abba song at the top of his voice?

I have! It's pure GOLD!

;)

Hey it's awesome, i get to play dress up's every week, with at least 1000 others...tonight is Doctors & Nurses night!, last week was Pimps & Pros, people laugh, dance, forget who they are for a while.....i think this music is awesome....not as fine music, but as feel good music...it's awesome!

Ever seen a Bikie sing an Abba song at the top of his voice?

I have! It's pure GOLD!

;)

:rof: No, but my mother is a VERY religious convert and I've seen her dancing while vacuuming and singing Karma Chameleon at the top of her lungs...picture Amish woman without the bonnet thingy...its very funny.

:rof: No, but my mother is a VERY religious convert and I've seen her dancing while vacuuming and singing Karma Chameleon at the top of her lungs...picture Amish woman without the bonnet thingy...its very funny.

I love that song.....goes well with Hungry like the Wolf (no pun intended), Everybody wants to rule the World, and Living on the Ceiling!

As he sings Karma Karma Karma Karma Chamele....

:eek:

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Hey! I like it because it's my daughter's favorite song, thus it is also her ringtone. :D

I'm not embarrassed but I think J is when I crank up this tune and sing along

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY"]YouTube - Baltimora - Tarzan Boy[/ame]

EDIT: the 80's ROCKED!!!!:D:rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
:scared:

umm, I have N'Sync, Britney & Janet & Michael Jackson on my i-pod (and I don't have kids at home anymore)
good dance music helps with housework!

1. Pussycat dolls Medley
3. Stop - Spice Girls
9. Mickey - Toni Basil

Even made the CD myself!

Brother Wolf - what do you do for a living that allows you to get paid for that??? I need a new job!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not embarrassed but I think J is when I crank up this tune and sing along

YouTube - Baltimora - Tarzan Boy

EDIT: the 80's ROCKED!!!!:D:rockon:

Danny, not sure if we can be friends anymore after seeing that ha ha ha ha :)

Great post my man!! ha

sick thing is I listened and watched that video to its completion and sang along (in my head). What the hell is wrong with me, oh I mean what the hell is wrong with you :)

Back