My 4th Of July Pics ^_^

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
So i rode down to Huntington Beach Peer to enjoy the fireworks show. Along the way i passed next to Newport Beach a Blue FZ6 with the Laser (four pipe) exhaust and seat cover, i waved and carried on.
Heres some pics i took! The Fireworks were awesome :rockon:

If you guys have pics as well please post ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love it if we celebrated St Georges day like that. Thanks for sharing, I love the picture of the pier. It looks really tranquil prior to the big bang.

H

HavBlue

If you are into fireworks, go to the hotel parking lot on the north side of Ball Road right next to the 5 frwy across from Disneyland. It used the be the Sheriden. Find an old manual 35mm camera and roughly a 135mm lens. Set the shutter to 1/30 and hold it by hand no flash. It may take you a few tries but follow the cannon shot up and wait for it. When it gets to the top of its climb push the trigger. The lens is just right to get you inside the explosion and the pictures are unreal.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the nice comments :bow: I try to take good pics when i can :p
I'm using a FujiFilm FinePix F810 i brought with me from europe about 4 years ago. It has a 4x optical zoom, 6Megapixel. Simple point and shoot, my father had the F710 and i was really impressed with it so i got me the new model (F810) once it came out. Very happy with it and as you can see it takes wonderful pics for a "old" camera ;)
Paid like near $500 back then for it...

cashcrzzy

Meandering Member
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Here is my 4th pic ,, was setting up my 4'x8' sheet of plywood for the nights action
picture.php
[/IMG]

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Nice spread Greg :thumbup:....I should have come hung out w you!!.............
Where in DE are you anyway?

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Wow!!!! Those are awesome! Make sure you save those for the photo contest. :thumbup: