My New Ride

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a Nice Red 2007 FZ6S since 2013 Jan. After about 13000 Km I had a crash 3 weeks ago (a Ute driver did not see me coming from a slip lane) and damage the bike mostly cosmetic and fairing,but the insurer wrote off the bike.Me on the other hand unscratched thanks to ATGATT rule I put on myself.

I went away and bought an exact same bike just few years newer and lot less Km's. Black 2009 FZ6S 1400 ish Km.

1_zps68bf7fbc.jpg

This forum was one of the biggest reason for me to stick to same bike. Thanks for all who have put great info which makes this forum the best.

Thanks again.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike mate and glad you came out of the crash ok.

I did the same as you, wrote one off ,then bought another one :thumbup:

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Mick,

I was very lucky crash-wise.

The new bike was from SA, and was apparently sitting in Peterstevans dandenong Vic for for a year before i bought it.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a Nice Red 2007 FZ6S since 2013 Jan. After about 13000 Km I had a crash 3 weeks ago (a Ute driver did not see me coming from a slip lane) and damage the bike mostly cosmetic and fairing,but the insurer wrote off the bike.Me on the other hand unscratched thanks to ATGATT rule I put on myself.

I went away and bought an exact same bike just few years newer and lot less Km's. Black 2009 FZ6S 1400 ish Km.

1_zps68bf7fbc.jpg

This forum was one of the biggest reason for me to stick to same bike. Thanks for all who have put great info which makes this forum the best.

Thanks again.
hey i might see you around the traps, I'm in the northern subs and commute each day to the city

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
hey i might see you around the traps, I'm in the northern subs and commute each day to the city

Hey Adrian,

We sure will bump into each other one day. I always keep an eye for the FZ6's arround Melb but handly found one.I commute from Berwick To Moorabbin most days.