Nazi Zombies!

Have you played nazi zombies and do you like it?

• No way! Halo all day!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Never played it before.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Played it and it is the lamest thing ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who doesn't love shooting zombies!?! It is amazing!

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Played it. No big deal.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Im addicted! Can't sleep without killing a few zombies first!

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
I was browsing and came across a call of duty world at war thread. It mentioned the Nazi Zombies at the end so I figured I would start a poll considering Nazi Zombies is the best part of the game!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lest get a game going.. lol my call sign is dsav90

Add me

Targa222

Bike nooob
Reaction score
Visit site
I love NZ
I got a good plan that will get us to lvl 25 at least (not far i know considering it goes to lvl 500) but even lvl 25 is crazy

Xiscooterix add me if your on XBL leave a message that your from the forums tho.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did play it, but I just ended my XBL membership.

L4D, FTW!

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
Im assuming L4D is left for dead. It is alright but I personally like COD. Plus if I get tired of zombies I have the regular multiplayer to fall back on. Targa222, you are added as a friend just have to accept it. Anything over 20 is difficult and intense! Only reason people get into the hundreds is glitching! I have yet to hear of anyone over the 40 barrier legit.

gt89stang393

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe how many people have 360 but not PS3. It's freakin fun playing that game. I usually play when I have friends over. It's next to impossible to get far though when one of us goes down, the other person has to shoot a lot of zombies to save the guy thats down. COD4 is my game right now, trying to rank up online and complete challenges. I can't wait until COD6 Modern Warfare 2 comes out this fall.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, new patch with the Map Pack was released on the 9th. Good fixes plus three new multi-player maps and a second Nazi Zombie level added with new features and weapons. :thumbup: I am DeltaFarce in game. I haven't played in months though... too much "life" happening as of late. ;)

Call of Duty, World at War

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, new patch with the Map Pack was released on the 9th. Good fixes plus three new multi-player maps and a second Nazi Zombie level added with new features and weapons. :thumbup: I am DeltaFarce in game. I haven't played in months though... too much "life" happening as of late. ;)

Call of Duty, World at War

I hear you. I have been extremely busy too. Only play one day a week if I am lucky. Work and school take up all of my time. I will be playing more after May 19(my last day of the semester!). The new zombie map is the best! Got to level 30 which isnt bad. My brother and I were playing with two others and quit because they were "bored". It sucked because we could have made it a lot farther. I added too you JCutuli. Can't wait for the new COD either! It's going to be sick!