New Enough closeout - Attention COLD Weather riders!!!

It's not about looks, it is functionality. I don't care if it's purple, it's FREAKIN' WARM!

When you get to be our age, looks don't mean anything. Who cares what others think of you so long as you're riding with that BIG ARSE ear-to-ear grin!

:D

When i get to what age? I just turned 39 a few days ago. ;)

They didnt have my size in anything xl-tall. But i finally found a place that did and it ended up costing me 200 but thats not to bad. it was 399 at the dealership.

...hmmm...I suspect Eric might be getting some sort of 'kick back' from FristGear on getting all us to by these jackets.....;)

How I wish! Actually, I should write to Paul and let him know how many sold due to the threads in the three forums! :D

I just turned 39 a few days ago. ;)

I'm turning 39 again next February.

I plan on turning 39 again the next year too :thumbup:

New Enough, for those of you who haven't had the pleasure, is a great business. I held onto an "exchange" longer than I should have, and they took the wrong size back long after they were required to. Highly recommended vendor, will do business with them again. You absolutely cannot go wrong. No, I don't work for them, just putting my +1 for them on this thread.

Got mine today! Went for about 50 miles in 43 degree weather, body was nice and toasty. I do need heavier gloves now though...

Received my jacket yesterday at work!!! Pretty fast shipping considering it had to cross that magical, invisible line called the border, where parcels go to die..... Got nailed an extra $28.00 for Duty, but oh well. Win some, lose some.

LOVE the jacket!!! The XL size fit me perfectly!!! So their sizing chart was correct. The look and feel of this jacket is fantastic and exactly what I was looking for! It's gonna take me a few weeks to find and play with all the zippers, pockets and vents in this thing!!

The only complaint I have with 'winter' jackets including this one, is it has a tight collar. This is mostly due to my fat neck and I'm working on resolving that over the next few months. When I zip it up to the top, I always feel like my neck/head is in a C-Collar and it does inhibit my movement a bit. So I leave it un-zipped just a bit and wear a neck Buff.

Wore it home yesterday and into work this morning (and everyday from now on!!). Nice and toasty and very comfortable.

Very impressed with this purchase so far. Thanks again for forcing me to spend money!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Awesome Boneman! Nice to know it works well enough to survive in the Great White North. I think, with a pair of heated gloves and boot liners, I'd be set for all but snow days through the winter!

I can appreciate the collar comments as well. I hate having things constricted around my neck but I've been doing it regardless so that it breaks in and wears to fit my neck and head movements.

It really is an amazing jacket! :thumbup:

Jacket and pants arrived today. Went for a 200km ride in 5 degree C. This suit is definitely warm. Think I'm going to like it better than my Aerostitch. Thanks for alerting us to this great deal.

Back