New from ....... SPAIN

seneca

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, nice to find this huge site about Fazer. I'm new to this model but no new at all in motorbikes. I'm 50 and since I was 15 I've been dealing with competition bikes, I tried to perform several championships but always the money was the stop.... Finally I decided to specialize in mechanics, telemetry and suspensions, I worked for many spanish teams as BQR, Lopez Mella team, Nanny gonzalez de Nicolas and others.
During the last 5 years I tried to promote my son in the CEV (really fast pilot) running the series champ with a R6R 2008, doing everything by myself but the econo-crisis cut our dreams....:( Finally i sold all the racing stuff but I bought a Fz6 S2 Abs as the unique bike for me and my son.
This is my story.....
Cheers

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum Seneca, really sorry to hear about your bad luck with the economic climate at the moment, hope things pick up real soon for you (and your son) :thumbup:.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike (and any other photo's you have to show us).

Have fun but ride safely :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, nice to find this huge site about Fazer. I'm new to this model but no new at all in motorbikes. I'm 50 and since I was 15 I've been dealing with competition bikes, I tried to perform several championships but always the money was the stop.... Finally I decided to specialize in mechanics, telemetry and suspensions, I worked for many spanish teams as BQR, Lopez Mella team, Nanny gonzalez de Nicolas and others.
During the last 5 years I tried to promote my son in the CEV (really fast pilot) running the series champ with a R6R 2008, doing everything by myself but the econo-crisis cut our dreams....:( Finally i sold all the racing stuff but I bought a Fz6 S2 Abs as the unique bike for me and my son.
This is my story.....
Cheers
Welcome to the friendliest bunch on the net. Any pictures of you and your son racing would be greatly admired and appreciated by us all.

Neil

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

Awesome that you and your son have been in racing for some time...makes the rest of us drool and fantasize :D