New FZ6 member from Minnesnowta

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Gandhi: Great, you can show me some great twisty road from the other side.
@James: Welcome man, sure we can do that some time in the weekend or something. :rockon:

locogringojc

Reaction score
Visit site
WORD...awesome! I have like one or two guys who have talked about riding this summer, perhaps they may tag along. Check out Highway O in Wisconsin. Thats the bread and butter XD. Lemme know your guys's recommend routes. Also yea the more the merrier XD.

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, we definitely can plan the ride together. I apologize for late reply cos i had final last week. BTW I'm gonna go to St.Luis for a couple days, the Great River road next week. I'm exited about it. :rockon:

locogringojc

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool well whenever works. Hit me up on Facebook. James Carrier, the guy with the Bandana on. I have it on my phone so it's a bit quicker than planning to go here.

locogringojc

Reaction score
Visit site
unfortunately last Sunday I was on the St. Croix Scenic Byway doing a solo run, and came out of a 90 degree turn a bit too wide towards the curb, I slid my bike while trying to avoid it. Aside from some road rash and a sprained knee I'm fine. My bike was quite lucky too, the crankcase cover was ruined, and the front cowling and left side panel are screwed. The Clutch lever was knicked too. I bought a new crankcase cover for $50, new clutch and brake levers, and new side panel that I'll have to paint. Probably gonna do a streetfighter mod in lue of buying a new front cowling blank and spending a few hundo on paint and the plastic. Overall if I did it all myself itd be like $1,000 repair work. XO! Gonna get some crash pegs, and wear a coat next time. Luckily I was wearing a helmet. Still runs though if anyone feels like riding.-James

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
@James: Oh man I'm sorry to hear that, but i'm glad you'r ok, sucks when you crash. The solution is not to crash at the first place, lol. I always want to avoid it if i can.

I just got back from St. Louis last weekend. We rode some part of the great river roads. It was fun. We got to see The Arch/Gate way to midwesst. It's such an awesome tower. We also went to Bud Brewery tour. It was a great ride. We were lucky that we could get away from the storm most of the time. The last place we stopped was J&P motorcycle museum in Iowa.

Anyway, we can go for a ride this weekend though, everybody! How about Saturday, the weather looks ok. You guys can also contact me on FB: Lyhov Anderson. :D

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I'd love to ride HW 35. By the way this is the address we gonna meet up.
Starbucks, 2040 Cliff Road, Eagan, MN 55122. I'm sorry for by bad link.