New Member just got bike pics inside!

bstieboydp

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I always register for the most active forum for any toy I pick up, this just happens to be the winner so far, posted some pics, picking her up tomorow :) has 6k miles, all she needs is a new clutch lever (already ordered), and a new left side (stator?) cover to be mint, and maybe a left side shroud cover by the headlight if i get really anal, very excited haven't ridden since 2008 I had an old 95 zx6r that I miss, hopefully the fz6 is a tad more comfortable, more to come. btw I'm paying 3400 good deal? I thought it was decent considering the mileage and it is mint besides those little nit picking items that are cheap enough.

3Ec3Ff3Ma5G95K15Mdd47b421d86650e3145d.jpg

3E93L43Mf5Kc5H25J2d47ffa397348381117f.jpg

:welcome:to the best forum!
You'll find a lot of helpful fun members here!

Great deal on the bike! :)

Nice bike! :welcome:

I'd recommend making sure the tires are good and changing all the fluids including fork oil.

yea im not new to bikes, but yea thanks the tires look OK after this season I'm going to get new front and rear, what have you guys been using as far as brand? how much would a place charge to do the fork oil i can do everything else

yea im not new to bikes, but yea thanks the tires look OK after this season I'm going to get new front and rear, what have you guys been using as far as brand? how much would a place charge to do the fork oil i can do everything else

Our tire brand? This forum only uses Pirelli :BLAA: There's a whole subforum for tire talk.

Changing fork oil is easy. Even I managed it! Service manual here.

Our tire brand? This forum only uses Pirelli :BLAA: There's a whole subforum for tire talk.
Man,its time for
THE TYRE WARS!

:spank:
In the Blue corner we have Pirellis, over in the Green its the Dunlop crew, on the Red corner its METZLERS and on the Purple its Michelin. and as emergency back up teams we have Avon and Bridgestone

Cheer for you favorite:cheer::cheer::cheer: YAY YAY

In all seriousness, There are a number of us with experience with particular brands, buy the best you can afford knowing that you rely on them every time you ride, and the big outlay today will be a thing of the past in a matter of weeks generally.
Nice looking bike, should spruce up nicely
:welcome:

i had a 1990 ysr 50 worked to a 60cc and every mod you can do used to race it on a go kart track ridicukous fun, i had a 1995 zx6r with some mods, a lt250r, i have a ssr110 dirt bike w. monster graphics that i put around on, I had a xr50 stunt street bike, hmmm ill post more when I can remember a trip down nostalgia lane. :thumbup:

just got her in the garage all safe and cozy, I however am frozen... of course its 40 out tonight and it was an hour away.. hopefully tomorrow is warm :BLAA:

Back