New Tires on the Way

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
I just ordered a set of Dunlop Roadsmarts to replace the stock tires. I have 5400 Miles on the bike and the rear is down to the wear indicators. The front has just started showing signs of uneven wear. They are getting mounted saturday morning so I am going to go out all day and see how I like them. Can't wait to see what the bike is like. I bought the bike at 4,300 miles and the rear tire was really squared off so that is all I have known. I am sure it will handle much better than it does now. On my SV 650 I had I was always able to maintain even wear but I still noticed a difference in handling with new tires on that.

I will let you know how they are as far as wear and traction. I ride pretty often. About 1,000 miles every 3 weeks. $92 Front $123 Rear plus $20 per tire mounted. That is prices from the local Honda Dealership. There is another dealership about 4 miles away that wanted $150 Front and $225 rear plus $105 total mounted. Huge Difference.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered a set of Dunlop Roadsmarts to replace the stock tires. I have 5400 Miles on the bike and the rear is down to the wear indicators. The front has just started showing signs of uneven wear. They are getting mounted saturday morning so I am going to go out all day and see how I like them. Can't wait to see what the bike is like. I bought the bike at 4,300 miles and the rear tire was really squared off so that is all I have known. I am sure it will handle much better than it does now. On my SV 650 I had I was always able to maintain even wear but I still noticed a difference in handling with new tires on that.

I will let you know how they are as far as wear and traction. I ride pretty often. About 1,000 miles every 3 weeks. $92 Front $123 Rear plus $20 per tire mounted. That is prices from the local Honda Dealership. There is another dealership about 4 miles away that wanted $150 Front and $225 rear plus $105 total mounted. Huge Difference.

hmmm the honda shop is giving you them for cost somebody prob messed up.... the other dealer is at or just under retail.

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
the honda service guy told me they only charge $5 over cost for tires. seems to be the only way to sell tires these days with the internet prices and all.