NEW to site but NOT to riding =)

Aeon_Blue

Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning guys!!

I really appreciate all the warm welcomes here on this forum!! I'm glad that people are so friendly. It's a nice change of pace. I am also part of some other forums like: gixxer.com and stuntlife.com and geez...if you even post something...anything..even a question on SL, you've got like 15 dudes trash talkin' you and being condescending. I'm like: "what's the point in me even being in this forum if nobody helps and just criticizes?"

Anyways, thanks again guys for making my first experience with this forum be a pleasant one. I'll frequent this forum often :D

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning guys!!

I really appreciate all the warm welcomes here on this forum!! I'm glad that people are so friendly. It's a nice change of pace. I am also part of some other forums like: gixxer.com and stuntlife.com and geez...if you even post something...anything..even a question on SL, you've got like 15 dudes trash talkin' you and being condescending. I'm like: "what's the point in me even being in this forum if nobody helps and just criticizes?"

Anyways, thanks again guys for making my first experience with this forum be a pleasant one. I'll frequent this forum often :D

yeah, a lot of other biking forums can be like that. everyone is too bada$$ for their own good...sitting behind a keyboard its so much easier to pull off. besides, you're not REALLY a biker unless youre a douchebag apparently.

sublime0713

Gun nut
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, a lot of other biking forums can be like that. everyone is too bada$$ for their own good...sitting behind a keyboard its so much easier to pull off. besides, you're not REALLY a biker unless youre a douchebag apparently.

Keyboard commandos! Love those guys. :stupidpc::disapprove:

Oh, and Aeon, :welcome: Nice pics of your friends' bikes on the other thread.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Pay no attention to me not wearing gloves, jacket, or boots. This was a few years ago prior to me learning just how important my skin really is =P

Let me guess, you had to learn that piece of common sense the 'hard way'? Lol. Glad you figured it out regardless. You'll last longer. ;)

:welcome:

BTW, do you happen to own an FZ6 as well?

Last edited:

Aeon_Blue

Reaction score
Visit site
Let me guess, you had to learn that piece of common sense the 'hard way'? Lol. Glad you figured it out regardless. You'll last longer. ;)

:welcome:

BTW, do you happen to own an FZ6 as well?

Boneman...no I don't own an FZ. I've never had a chance to ride one. Some of my friends stunt FZ's down here though and one of my best friends bought a NEW '08 FZ6 so I figured I would let my curiosity get the best of me by joining the forum and getting to know FZ's better so that I can educate my friend if He ever has questions that I cannot answer.