Nintendo Wii F/S

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD****

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Got a Nintendo Wii for xmas and I don't really want to keep it (I'd rather get some two bros exhaust or tcp seat cowl lol). It comes with two controllers, two nunchuks, one controller skin, two Nyko Perfect Shots (wii guns), and a charging station so you'll never have to change the batteries in the controllers.

The games that come with it are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The House Of The Dead 2&3 Return, Rapala Tournament Fishing, Red Steel, and the five Wii Sports games that comes standard with the Wii that includes tennis, bowling, golf, baseball, and boxing.

I'm asking $370.00 american plus shipping.

I will post pics if anybody is interested. I would like to use paypal as the payment option but can be flexible on this.

Last edited:

mtakacs

Reaction score
mtakacs.eu
I'm sorry this is a USA version. (I need an EU version) In the last 3 days I was in 5 shops, but there is not Wii in Budapest. Everybody said it was Xmas. I hope they will have one on Monday.

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
You willing to split it up at all?? We got the kids a WII for christmas as well. They'd probably like the guns and a couple of those games.

Ok, I might like the guns too.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry this is a USA version. (I need an EU version) In the last 3 days I was in 5 shops, but there is not Wii in Budapest. Everybody said it was Xmas. I hope they will have one on Monday.

The Wii sold 800,000 units in the week following Thanksgiving. So if you are having a hard time finding one then that could be the reason.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I just came across a great deal on some parts (so I need some quick cash) so I'm going to lower the price for this item.

$300.00 USD

As long as it goes to a member of this forum then I'm okay with underselling the Wii.