Now is the time....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Euro vs. the dollar is at such a GREAT rate (fur US anyway) that if you've ever considered shopping overseas for items (like a Top Saddlery seat?) this is THE time to shop!

If I'd bought my seat for the FZ1 today, it would have cost me $371.54 instead of the $492.88 that I paid back when the euro was strong!

Just saying.............:rockon:

Last edited:

Dr.Moby

Reaction score
Visit site
I placed my order for the TS seat on Monday. It will be here on Friday. And was significantly less than the competition. I am really looking forward to riding in comfort...

DrM

Dr.Moby

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the TS seat arrived on Friday, after I placed the order on Monday. Very quick turn-around.

It arrived well packaged in plastic and paper and was buffeted with lots of foam. There were two pieces of cloth material protecting the wings of the seat while shipping, held with one staple each.

I didnt read the fine print in the FAQ that talked about the spacers on the seat, so I scavenged those from the stock and put them on the TS. I will have to buy new spacers if I want to sell the stock seat, but I will likely keep is as a "just in case"...
web.jpg

This has been done before, but just to be redundant: the stock with the TS seat
web.jpg

The coverage is good around my tank. It does stick out a bit from the rear compared to the stock, but its the comfortable foam that does it- so i (or my passenger) dont mind.
web.jpg

It fits well over where I have mounted the Fieldsheer contour saddlebags:
web.jpg

I am very happy about this purchase. It feels like I am sitting on the couch while riding. VERY comfortable. No more slamming my jewels into the tank, not more sore spot between ... well... you can imagine. I am headed on a camping trip soon, so will be logging in the miles.

Enjoy
DrM