OEM Fazer Windscreen + Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H7

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I just bought a new Puig Racing Windscreen for the Fazer and now I got the OEM one just laying around, figured I can't really sell it because its gotten yellow from being in the sun too long so I'll just give it away.
It can be restored using those car headlight restore system so its yours if you want it, just pay Shipping and maybe the shipping supplies IE. box and wrapping.

I also got a Sylvania SilverStar Ultra in an H7 size as well, I bought it to test it out and it has about 10hours clocked it so far. I like my Philips better so its yours too :)

1z3mel3.jpg

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! I'm in Dallas too! I'd take that windshield off your hands. ;) For the sake of honesty, I am going to chop it up and try different things to see how I can get aesthetics with good aerodynamics. I'm getting a second one to see how they compare.

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not trying to deny that TheRabbi has dibs on this one just plucking at your heart strings when asking....

I suffered a mod-gone wrong (I can show pics if needed) and now have a bunch of cracks in my wundscreen. Free + pack/ship is right for my budget!

Again no hard feelings or anything if it goes to TheRabbi after all it's 1st come 1st served.

Thanks
Garrett

Reaction score
Visit site
Well as it is a first come first serve basis, Rabbit does have dibs on the windscreen. I'll let Rabbit make the call on this one.

So what do you think?
You're more then welcome to swing by and pick up the screen or you can give it Phran, either way I'm cool with it. :)

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I bet I checked this thread 10 times for new posts lastnight LOL I noticed the left side bar info shows TechnicalNonsense has a 05' and TheRabbi has a 08', if that's correct, the windscreen isn't interchangeable. But it'll fit my 06' :)

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
I bet I checked this thread 10 times for new posts lastnight LOL I noticed the left side bar info shows TechnicalNonsense has a 05' and TheRabbi has a 08', if that's correct, the windscreen isn't interchangeable. But it'll fit my 06' :)

Haha! It's all yours my friend. I was just getting another one to tinker with and it sounds like you genuinely need it! :thumbup:

But just fyi, since I have a second stock windshield coming in the mail (hopefully) my plan was to try to rig up my own Madstad-esque touring windshield. Those are the windshields where you can change the heights and I figured it wouldn't be too hard to do. So since it would have been mounted onto the current windshield the year wouldn't have mattered. :BLAA: But now I'm going to chop and paint one to see how a shorter black windshield works for me both aesthetically and aerodynamically. I can try to make the touring type windshield later down the line if another windshield comes up, no worries!

P.S. TechnicalNonsense, I'd like to check out your bike sometime. Did you paint the front forks white or is that just the lighting? If you work in the Carrolton area, I'm in Addison and we could grab lunch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
Well there you have it Phran. :)
The windscreen is all yours, just send me a PM with your zip code so I calculate the cost of shipping and supplies.
Hope this comes to good use for you

and Rabbit, sounds like good a plan.
I live in Carrollton but my job is Plano so I'm all over the place and as for the forks, they're actually silver in colour but due to the photo being a bit expose it came out with but white forks would be awesome. :)

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the windshield today packed in enough bubble wrap to keep me and my 5yr old busy for a week! It is as described with a lil yellowing from age. No worries, Meguires has a fix for that :D
100_6310_zpsd245a1f4.jpg

100_6311_zpsdbaef400.jpg

100_6312_zps72489439.jpg

And here are a few pics of my "mod-gone-wrong"

100_6313_zps918ba5fd.jpg

100_6314_zps3653b908.jpg

It's a GPS suction cup mount bolted to the screen. It worked well enough but after a few K miles it started cracking :(

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, G that screen still makes me cringe:BLAA: Put that thing on a pyre.
Glad the "new to you" will work for you!