Official Forum Shirts, Good news/Bad news..

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the shirts have arrived!! I picked them up from my buddy today. I Got some good news and bad news...

Good news: The shirts look AWESOME!! They are just how i imagined them. Perfect! I will start packing them up, and shipping them out this weekend and all next week. Hopefully i will have them all out by the end of the week (i dont want to take 100+ orders to the post office all at one time lol)

Bad News: somewhere in the ordering process, instead of ordering 6 Black XXXL shirts, Someone typed in 56. so i have 50 EXTRA XXXL BLACK SHIRTS!! I am not being held accountable for the additional shirts, but my buddy is. So once i get all the orders out, im going to see exactly how many extras I have and put JUST THE 50 XXXL BLACK shirts up for sale for a much discounted price I am THINKING about doing NO oversize fee (-$2) and no donation fee (-$5), so in the $15 + shipping area (Original price $22 + shipping).

***I did order a hand full extra shirts in every size and color, so if you missed out on the original order, or would like more, I will be selling these as well. I purposefully ordered more in case someones order got messed up, or i counted wrong, and these are the ones i have left. Please do not PM me about them, once i have all the current orders taken care of, i will tally up exactly what i have left over and sell them at a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS.

Ill post up some pics tonight, family coming over in a few hours, so i gotta tidy up.

:BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my shirt in the mail today. It looks awesome. Thanks Jay for putting in all the work to do them.