**official fz6 forum shirts for sale!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
***Cross posted from post in "THE BAR"

Well the day has come, I have all the details worked out, and I'm ready to start accepting payments.

First the details and price breakdown.

DESIGN DETAILS

The shirts can be made in two colors. Either YAMAHA BLUE or BLACK. You can order as many of either shirt as you want. But BOTH shirts will have white lettering.

The shirts can be sized Small (S) Medium (M) Large (L) XLarge (XL) XXLarge (XXL) or XXXLarge (XXXL) (shirts that are XXL or XXXL will be $2 more.)

You can make ANY color and size combo you want. (example 4 large blue and 2 small black).

The design is listed at the bottom. It will be a Yamaha Blue, the one pictured is slightly darker than how the shirt will turn out.

PRICING DETAILS:

I will be accepting payments from TONIGHT until SAT MARCH 20 (POSTPONED)

This will give me plenty of time over the weekend to sort out exactly how many shirts to order, what size, and what color.

Pricing breakdown as follows. The shirts will cost $20 ($22 for XXL and XXXL) + shipping. Shipping charges will be $5 for the Lower 48 states in USA. $15 for everywhere else. Im sorry it costs so much, but don't blame me, blame the postal service hehe. This shipping cost will cover up to 3 shirts, If you would like 4, 5, or 6 then it will be twice the shipping, if you would like 7, 8 or 9 shirts, it will be three times. and so on. Sorry, but shipping is gonna KILL me.

$5 of the $20 price will be DONATED TO FZ6-FORUM.COM and your name WILL BE ENTERED FOR THE $500 GIFT CARD DRAWING.

ORDERING DETAILS:

My paypal account is "[email protected]". Please send me your payments to that account along with this information.

-Name: ***** (Real Name)
-Email: ****
-Forum ID: ***** (Forum name)

-Blue: ***(number and size)
-Black: *** (number and size)
-Total:

Please copy and paste that information into the "Message" box at the bottom of the paypal screen, right before you click "Send Money".

Here is an example:

-Name: Jay Berends
-Email: [email protected]
-Forum ID: YamahaMAXdRPMs
-Blue: 2 Small
-Black: 4 Large 1 XXXLarge
-Total: 7

Im sure most of you are going for either one shirt or two. So if you want say 1 XL shirt and 1 XXXL shirt it will cost you $42 ($20 per shirt +$2 for XXXL) + $5 shipping (To USA). $47 total, with $10 of that going to the forum. If you want just one shirt, XL, it will be $20 plus $5 shipping (To USA).

I'm sorry this is so lengthy, but I want to make sure I cover everyone's questions before they get asked.

I hope to have these shirts in my possession by the beginning of April, and depending on how fast I can sort them and ship them, plan on a week after that to your house, I'LL TRY MY BEST!

Please remember to copy and paste that information into your paypal message, it will make my life a million times easier.

... Feel free to comment, or ask questions, but the design is already submitted, so it cannot be changed.

Last edited:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
if any singaporeans happen to see this and interested, drop me a pm so that we can share the shipping cost. cheers.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since we are really lacking the number of orders VS the number of people who said they were going to order, i plan to extend the window to order them until tomorrow night (midnight EST)...

PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! we are looking real good for orders so far!!

We are at 113 shirts so far!!! thats a whopping $565 for the forum!! Lets see if we can hit 150 shirts and make the forum $750!!