Olympia Airglide 3 Mesh Tech Jacket

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a Hi Viz Olympia Airglide 3 Mesh Tech Jacket XL for $160.:rockon:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/67/906/38476/ITEM/Olympia-Airglide-3-Mesh-Tech-Jacket.aspx?SiteID=Google_PLA906&WT.mc_ID=10012&esvt=0-GOUSC&esvadt=9-0-3886819-1&esvaid=30548&kw={keyword}&gclid=CKLrzZ38kbUCFWamPAodt3cALg

Oooh nice threads!

id be curious how it handles with higher speads? I pose that question because my Tourmaster jacket BLOWS at highway speeds( IE anything over 55 MPH). Literally It blows, the wind makes it like a giant sail.

The design is horribly flawed(the vents are facing forward and act as wind scoops). As long as the last layer (it has 3) isnt on its ok, which is fine for the super hot summer months. However the last layer gives the water proof and adds more armor plus just more protection all over.

I am sorely disappointed in my $200 jacket that sucks in the colder months when i use the full funtionality of all three layers.

I hope to replace it(ill keep the textile part for summer) with maybe a new textile or a warmer leather jacket.

love to hear a wind report when you get to ride with it at various speeds. From the pictures it doesnt seem to have the inherant flaws mine does. I knew loose clothings sucked, but didnt think a motorcycle jacket would have the issues mine does. Super fail tourmaster, super fail.

Enjoy they new coat! :D

Oooh nice threads!

id be curious how it handles with higher speads? I pose that question because my Tourmaster jacket BLOWS at highway speeds( IE anything over 55 MPH). Literally It blows, the wind makes it like a giant sail.

The design is horribly flawed(the vents are facing forward and act as wind scoops). As long as the last layer (it has 3) isnt on its ok, which is fine for the super hot summer months. However the last layer gives the water proof and adds more armor plus just more protection all over.

I am sorely disappointed in my $200 jacket that sucks in the colder months when i use the full funtionality of all three layers.

I hope to replace it(ill keep the textile part for summer) with maybe a new textile or a warmer leather jacket.

love to hear a wind report when you get to ride with it at various speeds. From the pictures it doesnt seem to have the inherant flaws mine does. I knew loose clothings sucked, but didnt think a motorcycle jacket would have the issues mine does. Super fail tourmaster, super fail.

Enjoy they new coat! :D

I'll give a ride report this weekend.:thumbup:

I took the new jacket out toady with the temp. at 50f and a 10mph north wind, and it was very nice. I had a tshirt, and hoodie on under my jacket, and I was very happy and warm with the setup. This will be for sure a 4 season jacket for me in Texas. :thumbup:

$160 is a great deal on the hi ziv jacket.:)

Last edited:
Back