OnGuard 5046 Disc Lock - $30

Se7enLC

Nerd
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the beefiest disc lock OnGuard makes (16mm shackle), and the only one listed at 5+ stars on their site.
5046.jpg

(image shown on onguardlock.com is slightly different, they changed the model a little)
onguardlock.com

Bought it and a chain to look up my bike back in June, but the lock was too big to fit through the links of the chain! I waited too long to return it, so now I'm stuck with it.

Includes a pouch, 5 keys (one with LED light), and an orange reminder cable. Includes all the original packaging and such (since I never got to use it).

I bought it for $40 plus shipping, so I'll sell it for $30, local (boston) sale only (I can't beat the cost of shipping from a retailer - this thing is HEAVY)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope you don't mind me asking but isn't the disc lock supposed to be used through the brake disc (rotor) to lock the bike from rolling in either direction? Have you tried it in this manner? Just a thought for you. Might save you from having to sell it. ;)

oldtimer

Oh Noes!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ship it with USPS priority in the flat rate box. All you can fit (weight wise) and it only costs one price - about $9.00