agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks,
many of our members bought these plates when they were available. sadly they have become harder and harder to source. Usually it is from someone wrecking a bike or someone like me moving onto another bike and the dealer doesn''t want them to stay on the bike .

I have a set of plates, relevant stainless steel bolts and what makes it even easier for you, the gear shift lever and connecting arm already made up to sit on the outside of the frame.
Have a look at the attached document and it will all make sense.

So why do you want to buy these plates, I hear you ask. They raise your pegs about 2 inches and move your feet back a similar amount. This gives you a greater ground clearance ( great for track days), and makes you feel more "at one" with the bike in general.

My asking price for the lot is $50:00 Australian ( +shipping, to anywhere) If you are seriously interested drop me a line and I'll take it all to the Post Office to get exact shipping costs to your location.plates are SOLD!

I accept paypal via : https://paypal.me/AdrianFlint?locale.x=en_AU

Attachments

• rear sets install.pdf
    547.4 KB · Views: 15
  • rear sets.pdf
    22 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sure can, I should be able to get to the P/O tomorrow afternoon, and get back to you then.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to the post office and it was crazy busy ,so I odnt look at any post packs but I can just box it at home and send it

Postage is $36.90 Aust

plates etc $50:00 Aust

exchange rate today (1 AUD =0.753 USD) works out to a total of $65.44 US

Let me know if that's in your reach.

There are a few other items I am going to put up for sale, if your interested in them let me know before I post them on the site.
They are:

1. A set of Black Path bar backs in silver up 15mm and back 30mm. These were really good for my riding posture. @$20 AUD

2. And an automated turn signal shut off -Smart Turn System @$80 AUD. I created a plug set up so there is no cutting into the wiring. The unit sits on top of the battery under the tank and plugs into the left handle bar loom just behind the steering head. There are two little rubber pads that are inserted in the indicator control unit on the LH handle bar, now that I have done all the wiring work its probably an hour install. The unit turns off your indicators after lane changes/turns etc
I dont think I want to start redoing the plug to suit the XSR loom- Im sure it will be different, as there are more controls and wiring and I have no idea how much room there is for the unit- I'll buy a new one when I want to go down that path again.
I followed the install method in the following thread:

Anyway I need to take a few photos for selling these extra things, if you are interested I'll show you first and could re evaluate the shipping as a single pack.
Otherwise they'll be up for grabs for whoever wants to pay the $

talk soon
cheers

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
nevermind, I'll post up everything once I have photos and open it to all

cheers Ade

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
What's the cost to ship to 91360 in the US? It might be cheaper to have you ship me back a black set of plates than to have another set made. Hahaha. I only have Rev 3 Plates in silver (as a momento).

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hey welcome back, I'm sorry to say that I had actually put up another post with a range of items fro sale and totally forgot about this one. I will go back and edit this.
I sold the plates to a guy in Sydney so shipping for him was really good. He got the plates just as the covid lockdown began and he had tiem to install them. He was lucky I had all the bolts, a lever, connecting rod and the revered universal joint to set up the shifter.

I hope you have luck locating a set in black. They were certainly one of the better performance mods w/out doing anything to intensive to the bike.