Part Out: Best Offers

tlang001

Reaction score
Visit site
So I NEED to get rid of the rest of the parts on my totaled FZ.
I put it down with 4k miles on it and have sold quite a few parts so far but I can't just sit on the rest. Basically everything needs to go. I'm in southern california and here's what I've got left:

The motor (300 obo)
the rear swingarm (100 obo)
The stock airbox/filter (40 obo)
Gas Tank (150 obo) [dented but still holds gas]
Rear Mudflap Thingy (10 obo)
Effed up front wheel (20? obo)
Front rotors/calipers (50 obo)

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I'll update as I can with pictures this week but here's some of the damage.

n6304133_34147057_3334.jpg

n6304133_34147058_4417.jpg

n6304133_34260159_9802.jpg

n6304133_34147015_5325.jpg

n6304133_34147024_3269.jpg

n6304133_34147054_637.jpg

n6304133_34260157_7964.jpg

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS BY EMAIL but posting here works too.

[email protected]

the motor is pick up only for now, but everything else i'm willing to ship if the price is right. HERE'S WHAT I DON'T HAVE! THIS STUFF IS SOLD/SHIPPED:

rear wheel
rear brakes
subframe
handlebars
seat
fairings (front and rear)
fender eliminator
exhaust
headers
ecu
wiring harness

thanks, ride safe - travis

(btw this is all to pay for my trip from Los Angeles to Deal's Gap in August so help a brother out!)

if I wasn't strapped for cash, I'd look at that motor and say...."GO CART OR BUGGY"...could be a fun project, but I wouldn't know where to start lol

good luck selling!

My thoughts exactly! I would love to get this motor and fab it into my 4 wheeler frame and have a 100MPH 4 wheeler!

i really need this stuff gone. i won't turn down any reasonable offers. i can't afford to take this stuff with me when i move. email etc. thanks

it's pretty much everything that's listed above is still available. the original post still stands.

I WILL NOT SELL THE TITLE OR THE VIN STICKER OFF THE FRAME SO PLEASE DON'T ASK. and i can't ship the motor or the frame, i don't think i'd even be able to lift them out of my apartment by myself. **** is heavy.

i am however, willing to part out the motor if the prices are right. but it's been a long time since i've worked on this bike so you'd have to be very specific with what you wanted.

thanks!

How bad is the front wheel? I just had a gixxer wheel straightened by a fellow in SC for $65. The wheel wasn't too bad, but noticably bent. Will Babbs - he did a great job!

How bad is the front wheel? I just had a gixxer wheel straightened by a fellow in SC for $65. The wheel wasn't too bad, but noticably bent. Will Babbs - he did a great job!

i'm not spending any other money on this bike, it's totalled in my book. the front wheel from my FZ is not really fixable, in my book when you mess up something that bad that's forged, it's time to move on. so i had an r6 front wheel when i thought i was going to rebuild the bike. that's for sale too.

update: i'm not shipping the rear hugger. i'm getting all sorts of messages about this and unless someone's willing to pay $30 to have a $10 part shipped, don't bother.

Back