Parting out 2008 FZ6

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Parting out my 2008 FZ6 - No accidents and straight.

Let me know if you are looking for something specific. It's the black version.

I added a couple recent pictures for reference. That said, most parts are still available even though they are not seen in the recent pictures. They have just been stripped off already so individual parts can start to be listed.

Odometer: shy of 66,000K

Engine requires new timing chain.

Low ball offers for whatever part(s) will be ignored. Prices in Canada or equivalent US$

SOLD
Cee Bailey Smoke Touring Windshield - SOLD
Top Sellerie Seat $325 obo (no rips or tears) Deluxe Seat SGC1212 - SOLD
GIVI E41 Side Cases $350 for the pair.- SOLD

NOTE: Shipping is from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Shipping within/from Canada isn't as cheap as other countries. For example, shipping the Top Sellerie seat by Canada Post to New York (zip 10001) with box weight and dimensions of 35.00 in., Width 18.00 in., Height 15.00 in., Weight 8.000 lb. is $197.49 CAD. To ship it Seattle is $147.30 CAD. To Montreal Quebec is $72.57 CAD

I cannot imagine fedex or ups is cheaper. So, please keep in mind that shipping is not cheap, especially if the item is large.

NOT AVAILABLE for Sale or sold:
Top Case
Tank Bag
Stainless Steel Radiator Guard
Plastic Cylinders attached to Givi Side Racks
GIVI Top Windshield Reflector

Attachments

• ODOss.jpg
    ODOss.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 27
  • FL.jpg
    FL.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • FR.jpg
    FR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Squidwilly33

Reaction score
Visit site
Parting out my 2008 FZ6 - No accidents and straight.

Let me know if you are looking for something specific. It's the black version.

I added a couple recent pictures for reference. That said, most parts are still available even though they are not seen in the recent pictures. They have just been stripped off already so individual parts can start to be listed.

Odometer: shy of 66,000K

Engine requires new timing chain.

Low ball offers for whatever part(s) will be ignored. Prices in Canada or equivalent US$

SOLD
Cee Bailey Smoke Touring Windshield - SOLD
Top Sellerie Seat $325 obo (no rips or tears) Deluxe Seat SGC1212 - SOLD
GIVI E41 Side Cases $350 for the pair.- SOLD

NOTE: Shipping is from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Shipping within/from Canada isn't as cheap as other countries. For example, shipping the Top Sellerie seat by Canada Post to New York (zip 10001) with box weight and dimensions of 35.00 in., Width 18.00 in., Height 15.00 in., Weight 8.000 lb. is $197.49 CAD. To ship it Seattle is $147.30 CAD. To Montreal Quebec is $72.57 CAD

I cannot imagine fedex or ups is cheaper. So, please keep in mind that shipping is not cheap, especially if the item is large.

NOT AVAILABLE for Sale or sold:
Top Case
Tank Bag
Stainless Steel Radiator Guard
Plastic Cylinders attached to Givi Side Racks
GIVI Top Windshield Reflector
Do you have parts still?

NeedForSwede

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you still have the front fairing and assembly? I'm looking to purchase essentially everything that attaches the front fairing to the frame of the bike VIA the instrument cluster bracket & plastics.

I'm also interested in:
  1. The plastics & gas tank to keep it a matching set
  2. Handle bar, wind guards, & axel sliders

(Had a lowside at the track :), but it's also my commuter / do everything bike)

And do you know if the 2007/2008 models used the exact same fairings and mounting points? It looks like they do, but it would be nice to know ahead of time.

In case my description of the front fairing was confusing at all, here's a picture reference of what I meant:
FZ6_Fairing.JPG

I'm in the Seattle area, so it sounds like it could be a couple of shipments for around $150 but I imagine that it'd be a better option than insurance totaling the bike or having a repair shop try to find parts and charge for labor.

Last edited: