Parts for sale from a black '09 FZ6: Fairing, Watsen Flush mounts, Puig wind screen, etc.!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Since going naked, I've decided to sell all of the components I took off of my bike to get a little extra money for new tires and a few odds and ends I need for this riding season.

Prices do not include shipping.

1) Full front fairing (black), headlights, mirrors, original windscreen, and all mounting brackets. In perfect condition. Would like to sell this as a whole package. - Asking $350

2) Puig racing windscreen in dark smoke. - $$$SOLD$$$

3) Watsen Flush Mount turn signals in gloss black with plug and play resistors to control the flash rate. He usually has a 2-3 month wait for these. - $$$SOLD$$$

4) Original turn signal brackets. - $$$SOLD$$$

Can take pictures of everything this week; just wanted to write it out so I didn't forget! I'm located just outside of NYC and can assist with delivery if necessary.

Much appreciated all.

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Have some pictures:

Fairing (will come with original wind screen):

8656798488_7ebe7b589e.jpg

Watsen Flush Mounts (in brackets, also for sale): $$$SOLD$$$

8656798484_81013374b7.jpg

Also for sale:

Stock bar ends - $ Make an offer: $$$SOLD$$$

8656798762_c5c6b2df84.jpg

Stock exhaust with catalytic converter - $ Make an offer (image coming soon)

Puig Racing Windscreen - $$$SOLD$$$

Much thanks all.

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Watsen flush mounts, turn signal brackets, Puig wind screen, and bar ends are sold.

Still left: Stock exhaust and entire front fairing with original wind screen.

Sincere thanks everyone.

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Updated images of what's left:

Fairing with original wind screen:

8661157465_1c81ce5167.jpg

Stock exhaust with cat:

8661157471_c91e077c6a.jpg

Rear fender:

8662256112_107f87b047.jpg

If I don't get more interest in the fairing I may just put it on eBay. Thanks all.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey sent you a pm received the goods, they look good but can't get one t/a to flash ;(

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
One of the Watsen flush mount signals was damaged during transit. Issued a refund to the customer. What bad luck! Hope I can disassemble it and fix the problem once I get them back.

I know I owe shipping prices to a few of you and pictures to others. Going to swing by the garage today to get more shots. Sorry guys; things have been hectic!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for being so courteous and professional they aren't great shape and I like the way they look but no dice I tried all 3 ways to plug them in and I have a led relay ;(

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested in the fairing plastics. Let me know if you want to part it.

kingofjersey

Reaction score
Visit site
hey, I dropped my '12 FZ6R. I'm looking for the windshield fairing or a fairing set. I live in northern NJ also and could pick up or meet you. Let me know what you can do

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
hey, I dropped my '12 FZ6R. I'm looking for the windshield fairing or a fairing set. I live in northern NJ also and could pick up or meet you. Let me know what you can do

Unfortunately the FZ6 is not the same bike as the FZ6R. Head on over to that forum and someone there should be able to help you.

Yamaha FZ6R Forum Community

Update:

Almost all of the parts are gone (pending payment) except the mirrors and original wind screen. Decided to part out the fairing to members in need.

07FZ6er

Reaction score
Visit site
Got back late to ticktock, but thanks for all your help and sending everything my way. Received in perfect condition and you went through all that trouble to send it to me.

If you still have the mirrors + windshield, I'll send asking price to take them off your hands. I'll just keep em around or something

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Got back late to ticktock, but thanks for all your help and sending everything my way. Received in perfect condition and you went through all that trouble to send it to me.

If you still have the mirrors + windshield, I'll send asking price to take them off your hands. I'll just keep em around or something

I do still have both mirrors and the original windscreen. If you want them they are all yours.

Much thanks.