Pazzo Levers $140

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Pazzo Levers, Haynes Manual, K&N

Lots to sell, need cash to buy an engagement ring :)

all includes shipping to lower 48 (additional shipping cost if elsewhere)

Pazzo levers, short brake & long clutch
black & silver, SOLD

DSCN0637.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

Yamaha FZ-6 Fazer Service and Repair Manual: 2004 to 2007 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals) [Hardcover]

$25

61TxrCMqy4L._SS500_.jpg

K&N airfilter, new in box
$45
images

Last edited:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
??? Not really sure how this helps/adds to this thread ???

If these are still available I would be interested, PM sent!

It was meant as a joke, and if nothing else, it was a free bump. There have just been so many posts lately about the2wheels levers and how the compare to the more expensive Pazzo and CRG models so I thought poking fun was somewhat relevant.

Still see no difference b/w the cheaper 2wheels knoc offs and dont for the life of me understand why anyone would spend more for a billet aluminum lever..

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
It was meant as a joke, and if nothing else, it was a free bump. There have just been so many posts lately about the2wheels levers and how the compare to the more expensive Pazzo and CRG models so I thought poking fun was somewhat relevant.

Still see no difference b/w the cheaper 2wheels knoc offs and dont for the life of me understand why anyone would spend more for a billet aluminum lever..

if you aren't interested in the items please don't clutter up the post with nonsense or your opinion of what's better than what

Here's a refresher on forum rules http://www.600riders.com/forum/site-announcements/2807-forum-rules.html

This one's my favorite,
"Make your comments count: If you have something to say, make an effort of communicating it intelligently. Don't have anything worth while contributing? Don't say anything. Lets keep the 'junk posts to a min'"