Phillip Island Sux

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Due to P.I. and everyone riding over to the races on Pilot Road 2's my tire service provider didn't have any left but offered an awesome price on Pilot Powers:rockon:. Now it's raining...lol...which normally wouldn't stop me, but Powers aren't that great in the wet and I don't want to waste the rubber trundling around in the wet in slow motion since I'm only going to get 3000km out of them if I'm lucky:(.

So what do people do nowadays when they're not riding?:confused:.

Maybe I'll just watch a movie.

Maybe I'll have a little Beam & Coke....and then another.....and another. I'd go and get some Bundy, but did I mention that it's raining?:(*Sigh*

C,mon mate,we haven't had bugger all rain in 3 months ,stop ya winging :D

My point exactly....lol. It hasn't rained for nine months (always exaggerate when having a gripe...lol.) so why start now?...lol.

What do we need rain for anyway? It hasn't rained for twelve years so there's no farming to be done. They've all moved to QLD to grow cotton and rice.

Where's my bottle of Beam?...lol. Gonna hit the turps:spank::spank::spank:.:D

LOL,I just got back from the campus fair with one of the kids...........had to leave coz it RAINED,lol

Just about to have a beer myself :thumbup:

Can't even do that now....got no coke:ban:.

What's the point of living in the desert if it's going to rain every other day?

I'd Go for a fish but my car battery is toast...lol. That happens when they don't get used...lol:spank::spank::spank:.

Woe is me.

What's a movie with loads of folk copping a beating?......Blade!

I'll watch Blade. That'll make feel better.....stinking vampires.:spank::spank::spank:

Skip the coke gents...straight. Hint freeze some Crown and splash (actually poor it generously) it over ice...smooooth. But I'm also on three weeks straight of work...government jobs suck.

It actually rained here for over tweleve hours...paradise my assets.

Did you ring MaxiMoto, he had a few theer last time I was in there??

Hmm, I've got a brand new one sitting in my shed :Flip:
How much money you got???

Hey! I'll come down and grab it now.....oops! That's right.....It's Raining! LMAO:D

It's actually stopped at the moment but the wind has died too so it'll stay wet for ages. Doh! I'm very seriously considering another set of rims for just such an occasion:thumbup:. Quick swap to a different set of tires and off.:rockon:

:)

Skip the coke gents...straight. Hint freeze some Crown and splash (actually poor it generously) it over ice...smooooth. But I'm also on three weeks straight of work...government jobs suck.

It actually rained here for over tweleve hours...paradise my assets.

It's raining there too? See I can't even go O.S. for a ride. It's raining everywhere. Also seems like the most natural thing to do in the world when it rains is get stuck in to the grog.:thumbup::D

Cheers
Mike

You might be shocked but it is also raining in Tassie too. I just took 2 weeks off work to paint my house and I have had 1 dry day thus far. Not so pissed about not being able to ride as I f***ed up my rear tyre last week in a freak burnout on the grass incident. I am the only man who can get smoke out if aa tyre on grass and ruin a tyre, I got da skills.

You might be shocked but it is also raining in Tassie too. I just took 2 weeks off work to paint my house and I have had 1 dry day thus far. Not so pissed about not being able to ride as I f***ed up my rear tyre last week in a freak burnout on the grass incident. I am the only man who can get smoke out if aa tyre on grass and ruin a tyre, I got da skills.

Any video of that stunt?

I don't want to waste the rubber trundling around in the wet in slow motion since I'm only going to get 3000km out of them if I'm lucky:(.

So what do people do nowadays when they're not riding?:confused:.

Maybe I'll just watch a movie.

Maybe I'll have a little Beam & Coke....and then another.....and another. I'd go and get some Bundy, but did I mention that it's raining?:(*Sigh*

C,mon mate,we haven't had bugger all rain in 3 months ,stop ya winging :D
Yeah, Jeez he's sounding like a Pom lol.....:rof::rof:

Nelly

Last edited:
No beam.

Ride in the rain.

Beam

No ride.

Ride > Beam

Beam < Ride

Logicly screw the Beam and go ride.

No beam.

Ride in the rain.

Beam

No ride.

Ride > Beam

Beam < Ride

Logicly screw the Beam and go ride.

And square off my lovely new Pilot Power:eek:?...lol....No way dude. I did go for a little strap a while ago, as the roads finally dried out. The one good thing about the rain (aside from the water we need so badly) is it washes the roads clean and just after it dries it's at it's stickiest. Gotta love the rain:rockon:.

How now Nelly?....Am I sounding like a Pom?:D...lol.

Once I get a second set of rims to keep the 'wets' on I'll be right anyhow. My Gripe is that I've been using P Roads and other good wet weather tires all along and as soon as I change ('cause of P.I.) it rains. If I was a paranoid kind of guy I'd be thinking I was somebody's plaything...lol. (Why the heck couldn't it have been Jessica Biel?...LMAO).:eek::spank::spank::spank:

Cheers
Mike

Back