Please Point me in the right direction!! (Belly Pan)

DirtyCashAK

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been searching for this belly pan (DR403) now for to long its actually becoming a pain in the ass. Every thread I've read on here about this belly pan or any others for that matter are posts from 2008-2010 it seems like. I still messaged some of the people with this belly pan and they told me were to go but when I went to purchase the item nothing happened. IDK!!! The site didn't send me a bill or nothing all it said was thanks for ur purchase. I also found some on eBay in germany and italy for an excellent price but they don't offer shipping to united states. I would really like some help pointing me in the right direction on where to find this thing. please help!!!!!

http://www.ebay.it/itm/PUNTALE-FZ6-YAMAHA-VTR-VERNICIATO-BIANCO-PERLATO-NUOVO-/320602424911#ht_6290wt_689

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200485408332?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

search

Last edited:

DirtyCashAK

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Degate for that information. You wouldn't happen to know any good sites where I can order my FZ6 accessories like the belly pan and such for good prices? I really want to start mods to this bike but prices are outrageous I minus well sell the think and buy a new bike ya know. Lol

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Degate for that information. You wouldn't happen to know any good sites where I can order my FZ6 accessories like the belly pan and such for good prices? I really want to start mods to this bike but prices are outrageous I minus well sell the think and buy a new bike ya know. Lol

Any accessory you buy for a motorcycle (this counts for every make/model) will cost you a lot of money.... That's why they are called "accessories"; you don't need them, you want them. So you'll have to pay for it :D

Sometimes, you can find cheap parts which will work out just fine, but most of the time "you get what you pay for".

As for knowing some places to find parts at good prices, give some direction about what kind of things you want ;)

Grtz,

Degake