Possible Handlebar Set Up

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of you know i have been looking for a handlebar mod. After searching on the net i found this. As also, you all know that i am not a mechanic, with that said can you guys read the following and let me know what you think.

thanks for your email and for the interest in our products.

We suggest you to try our, together with Rossocromo risers 28,5 (available in different colours) and Aluminium handlebar caps ergal universal hook.

The setting up of these accessories is possible only if your risers are separated from the upper steering bracket. In this case, in fact, you can replace the original risers with Rossocromo risers and then mount our handlebar.

On our website you will find all the measures regarding the Aluminium Handlebar 28,5/22 Plus version Sport.

You can buy our accessories directly from us. Send me an email describing the products you are interested in, we will reply you telling the total amount that you have to pay and the delivery date. We accept advance bank transfer.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further information

this is the companies info.

Marketing Department – Paola Damiano

Zona Industriale Est - 66043 Casoli (CH) - Italia

Phone +39 0872 993444 - Fax +39 0872 991112

email [email protected]

web site Rossocromo: motorcycle parts and accessories, accessori honda hornet 2007, CB1000R, CB1000 R, CB 1000 R, CB1000R xess, CB1000 R xess, CB 1000 R xess

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i thought is was me. And yes i did want to do clip-ons. I wasnt sure if i was reading the response correctly, and thank you DEf for clearing that up for me. So i guess i have to keep searching for something that i thought would be easy to do, but was wrong agian. I must say, I owe all of you a great deal. You all come threw when needed, and for that, once agian THANK YOU.
So i guess i have to keep looking. You know when you can see something in your head, or a project you would like to do no matter what, you just can't stop.

Last edited: