Potholes

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Since the snow and ice has started to shift in Surrey,I can't believe the state of the roads around here!
It seems every half arsed patch repair,has broken up and got considerably worse,leaving the roads looking like a third world farmtrack.
Then to rub salt in,Surrey County Council have estimated over 6 months to patch them up again,so that will mean at least a year :rolleyes:
Meaning that the bloody ice will have broken it all up again before they've finished!
But will they fix them properly?No.Will they Buggery.

:banghead:

Report the potholes on these 2 websites and the correct authority will get notified. When the snow and ice has gone from the roads around me I'm going out with the camera and tape measure as the road after mine was also of "farm track" quality before the snow and no doubt it will be worse now !!! :(

Fill That Hole | FillThatHole.org.uk
Potholes.co.uk - Home Page

that sucks! Where I live potholes arent the problem. The problem here is teh ground is heaving! Its as if someone dug a whole under the road and forced a foot wide pipe under the road causing it to heave... Is happening everywhere, in some vehicles tires come off the road......

Back