Preloved scorpion or 2brothers exhaust cans

pixelfaffer

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have a pair of preloved/ enjoyed scorpion or 2 brothers cans they would like to sell. New ones are a little out of my price range sadly.

Any offers greatly recieved.

Thanks PF:thumbup:

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
My only regret buying a FZ6 is when i found out how much new cans cost since you have to get two :(

Put me on this list too! With the parts I want for my car, new gear for the bike a new exhaust is last on my list....unless someone wanted to part with some gently used cans!

pixelfaffer

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes its one of the few drawbacks with these great great bikes but im sure some used cans will come up. Failing that i might try to knock some up out of a couple stella cans painted black. Im sure thell do just as well. :D

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
There was a member making some custom exhausts here. phrank11 (or something like that). Not sure if he is still doing it, but I recall the cost being around $2-300.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
My only regret buying a FZ6 is when i found out how much new cans cost since you have to get two :(

Put me on this list too! With the parts I want for my car, new gear for the bike a new exhaust is last on my list....unless someone wanted to part with some gently used cans!

add me to the list as well, I have been looking for used ones for a while, few came on the market buy I was too late to get them :rolleyes:

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Failing that i might try to knock some up out of a couple stella cans painted black. Im sure thell do just as well.

These?

stella_can_cold_lg.jpg

Pook are they the glasspacks like these?
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/47698-phrank2k11-custom-exhaust-plans.html