Queensland Buyers

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HELLO, Wolfman's is ORANGE under all those clothes....Probably the nicest FZ going around after all the bits have been added.....

Thanks big buddy! That's a preety decent thing to say ol' salt!....dunno about the nicest though...more like the most over invested in!!!!

Have been thinking of unleashing the Orange again! Hmmmmm, rear grab rails not yet re-painted.....hmmmm! :eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HELLO, Wolfman's is ORANGE under all those clothes....Probably the nicest FZ going around after all the bits have been added.....

LMAO...I know it's orange mate. Wolfman's is the bike I was looking at at Yammy world. But when the money came through some DJ fella bought it the day before so I ended up with a new Blue one....lol.

I do really like the orange ones:D.

Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO...I know it's orange mate. Wolfman's is the bike I was looking at at Yammy world. But when the money came through some DJ fella bought it the day before so I ended up with a new Blue one....lol.

Cheers
Mike

Flamin' DJ's , just who do they think they walking round buying bikes out from under peoples noses :spank: ;).....Im willing to bet you that the bike doesnt look like it did the day he bought it , you know what they are like with all their blingy bits , must be the bright lights :rof: :rof: :rof:.......

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Flamin' DJ's , just who do they think they walking round buying bikes out from under peoples noses :spank: ;).....Im willing to bet you that the bike doesnt look like it did the day he bought it , you know what they are like with all their blingy bits , must be the bright lights :rof: :rof: :rof:.......

Yup. 'Bout the only thing missing is the shiny disco balls.

Toying with the idea of buying a new blue tank to replace my dented one, and a carbon look front fender and getting my old tank fixed and painted in 06 orange.

Then I can have a blue bike and an orange and carbon bike, as the mood hits me:thumbup:.

The only part I haven't figured out yet is the rim tape colour change from red to orange, but I'll think of something.

Cheers
Mike

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Cheers
Mike

Funny thing is I looked at a brand new orange one in Yam world 2 years ago,willing to bet it's the same one.