Queensland Floods

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Arh sh1t,that sux :( Give him my best the next time you talk to him :thumbup:

Woops...I allways come to the aussie section first :eyebrow:

Stand down Hump,I missed his thread...have done it there;)

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I spend the day at our Rocklea depot today cleaning up the nastiness , still havent been to my Admin office in the city (still without power) but Rocklea was just aweful :(
10 people & 10 hours can acheive lots but i'll be back there all day Monday at least....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I spend the day at our Rocklea depot today cleaning up the nastiness , still havent been to my Admin office in the city (still without power) but Rocklea was just aweful :(
10 people & 10 hours can acheive lots but i'll be back there all day Monday at least....

Far out man...that's some nasty water damage....and it like that everywhere! It is going to take a long long time to sort out!

:(

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck man, I thought Americans were the only people to build on flood plains. I guess there are just so many people everywhere that it's a part of life now.

Hope you make it through safe and dry.

We get flooding every year in AZ during monsoon season, never drive through what looks like a little wash, that's the rule.

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everyone is ok. I was up in Moura, but was able to get into Rocky Thursday night before roads closed.

To bad my Friday flight to Brisbane was delayed/canceled until Sunday afternoon. Such a fun Australia Day Weekend in Rocky, checking flights all the time, so not much drinking :spank:

Landing in Brisbane Sunday evening was the fun part, pilot did really well though, and was glad to get home.

It was some wicked rain and wind, probably the heaviest rain I've ever been in.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Between the fires and floods you poor folks down under are getting it the worst. Sorry to hear about this again. My thought and prayers are with all you good people.