Rain suits (speaking of rain...)

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a little gear review - I have a Tour Master Defender rain suit and it is very good, has kept me dry several times. Doesn't flap around in the wind much, lots of useful features, packs good and easy to put on over gear. Here's a link...

Tour Master :: Rainsuits :: Defender 2-Piece Rainsuit

P.S. - I suggest yellow. I have red, but yellow is much higher visibility in wet, dark road conditions. You're not going to look cool anyway so might as well be safe.

Last edited:

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Which Icon do you have, mine seems to be good? and I have been looking for a good set of rain gear for riding, unfortunately, the seasons almost done here...:( but i guess i have time to look for a set before next year!

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a little gear review - I have a Tour Master Defender rain suit and it is very good, has kept me dry several times. Doesn't flap around in the wind much, lots of useful features, packs good and easy to put on over gear. Here's a link...

Tour Master :: Rainsuits :: Defender 2-Piece Rainsuit

P.S. - I suggest yellow. I have red, but yellow is much higher visibility in wet, dark road conditions. You're not going to look cool anyway so might as well be safe.

Can you comment on how you think this set up would fit when wearing overpants and maybe a 3/4 length jacket? Is it roomy enough? And what does that set up cost?