Ride report East Sussex & Kent trip from Holland

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a brilliant trip guys, good effort. Great pictures, made me miss the UK a bit. You refueled in the UK. Is it cheaper than at home?

Nelly

We had a great trip (last year) Neil, shame you had moved otherwise you could have joined us, oh well maybe you''ll be organising the next FZ6 tour in canada :thumbup:

actually the petrol prices at home (Netherlands) are more expensive than the UK prices, here are a couple of comparison sites,

UK Petrol Prices History Graph vs. Europe & Fuel Prices around World

World petrol prices, compare gas prices, diesel prices| MyTravelCost.com

It was more for convenience that we filled up in the UK it is actually cheaper in Belgium, but we rode off the boat and headed straight home :thumbup:

Last edited:

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed going to the UK this year, I was planning on going again, but for a few more days this year but things got in the way.

Ah well there's always next year. Thing I loved most was speaking a language in a foreign country that I fully understand :p

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed going to the UK this year, I was planning on going again, but for a few more days this year but things got in the way.

Ah well there's always next year. Thing I loved most was speaking a language in a foreign country that I fully understand :p

Hope you have a great holiday next year Tim:thumbup:

I'm off to the Vosges region (vogezen) in France for 4 days next year (With Ronald) :rockon: