Rizoma Bars on a FZ6?

blchandl2

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone installed the Rizoma bars on a FZ6? Pics? Any clearance issues? They look like what I am needing, but I don't want to waste $$ because they hit the fairing or something.

Yes, I have tried a search, no luck.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump!

Yes are there anyone with rizoma bars?
Do you know Rizoma part number?
Pictures would be great.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed my Rizomas tonight... Waiting for the grip glue to set up over night before sliding the right side up to where it's supposed to be.. Also installed Kimpex Grip Heaters while I was at it..

My new issue is that I didn't think about bar ends.. Going to hit a couple bikes shops tomorrow to see what my options are.. Any suggestions are appreciated!!

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Installed the Rizomas and LOVE THEM!!!
Comfortable bend, and a touch wider than the stockers, the bike feels different!! More control..
Only issue was that I didn't remember the bar ends.. I bought a cheap set and had to grind them down to fit the Rizoma bar ID.. They work, but I'd like to have a slightly better looking set, and there wasn't much available at my local shop..

I'll shop around, and I think I'll also fill the bars with shot to help vibration.. Since I'm a shotgun reloader, the shot's easy to find.. (It's in a bag in the other room from my computer)

Anyway, here's the finished set..

bars.jpg

sal03

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to trade out my bars on my '08 FZ6. Do you have a more aggressive lean or do you still sit up in normal position like with stock bars?

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to trade out my bars on my '08 FZ6. Do you have a more aggressive lean or do you still sit up in normal position like with stock bars?

The postition is very similar to the stock bars, only it's a wider bar with a more relaxed bend.. Very, very comfortable, and the extra width (not that much really) give more leverage for steering.. $70 well spent!!:thumbup:

sal03

Reaction score
Visit site
You know of any bars that will give me a more aggressive lean? I enjoy the way the stock bars are but would love to change the bars a little to give it more sporty..I will give the kudos to you, you did an awesome job with the bars

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know of any bars that will give me a more aggressive lean? I enjoy the way the stock bars are but would love to change the bars a little to give it more sporty..I will give the kudos to you, you did an awesome job with the bars

I think the FZ1 bars might be the route for you.. Similar sweep as the Rizoma's but flatter, putting you in a bit more of a forward lean..

And thanks for the kudos!! :thumbup: Unfortunately, the bars, as well as the rest of the bike are going up for sale, soon.. :(

I've purchased a replacement, and there's only so much room in the garage..