Rizoma mirrors

brufz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have decided to buy Rizoma mirrors that attach to the handle bar, not bar ends. Does anyone know where to find the mirror mounts that fit my 2008 FZ6? PJ's does not sell the mounts. Thanks. Jeff

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have a source for the FZ6N clutch mount and brake master cylinder? I've been wanting to get some rizoma mirrors as well, but I don't like their bar ends or the idea of adding extra clamps onto the handlebar.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PJ's is awesome. I just recently ordered the Rizoma "Class Retro" bar end mirrors, Rizoma "Azio" turn signals, Rizoma turn signal fork clamps, and Rizoma bar ends. I copied it all from a guy named George that PJ and I ride with. (George has the sweetest 696 Duc Monster) The difference with PJ's is that a human is handling your order and not some automated service. If you need to know if a part will fit your bike then all you need to do is email PJ and he will get to you with a prompt answer.

Seriously, nothing beats Rizoma in quality. I couldn't be happier with my parts. As soon as I get pics I will post them up.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
fz6joker = copycat!!! :D

Did you at least reimburse George for stealing his look??? :BLAA:

And I can completely understand why you went that route...George's 696 is one of the sweetest bikes around here (Paige's Street Triple R is going to give it a run for it's money, though). And have you ridden with George since he put the Mivv cans on? Holy S%#&!!! :rockon:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
George's Mivv is seriously the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard.

I'm seriously trying to buy a OEM Ducati Monster headlight for my bike.

If anybody hears of somebody selling theirs, shoot me an email at [email protected]

I told George that I fully intended to steal his entire look LMAO.

fz6joker = copycat!!! :D

Did you at least reimburse George for stealing his look??? :BLAA:

And I can completely understand why you went that route...George's 696 is one of the sweetest bikes around here (Paige's Street Triple R is going to give it a run for it's money, though). And have you ridden with George since he put the Mivv cans on? Holy S%#&!!! :rockon: