Role reversal! Aussie TV here in the US

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have kids that watched H2O: Just Add Water?

My 5 year old is really into it! We read that it was a "must watch" for little kids and found it for her. It's a great show for that age, live action instead of cartoons, and also doesn't have the typical US teenager content like drugs and sex. Kinda cheesy, but my daughter likes it.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 3year old in my house, and he watches a fair bit of TV, but i cant recall ever even hearing about this show, let alone watch it.

:confused:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to watch H2O in the office every Saturday :eyebrow: :scared: Its actually a pretty good show & im sure my Neice's watch it too :thumbup:

Reminds me a little bit of 'Round the Twist' which is an Aussie classic , I love that show :rockon:

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to watch H2O in the office every Saturday :eyebrow: :scared: Its actually a pretty good show & im sure my Neice's watch it too :thumbup:

Reminds me a little bit of 'Round the Twist' which is an Aussie classic , I love that show :rockon:

Not without my pants! ;)

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
We got our share of rather poor quality aussie teenage/tweenage TV soap here in Norway, but the H2O series is a hit with my 5.5 year old daughter.

Oh, she's soon to be six. It's very important for her that I mention it. ;)

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
We got our share of rather poor quality aussie teenage/tweenage TV soap here in Norway, but the H2O series is a hit with my 5.5 year old daughter.

Oh, she's soon to be six. It's very important for her that I mention it. ;)

Its funny how when your an adult your 24,36,42,but when your a kid your 5&1/2,7&3/4or almost 10:D