Rugby League 2012..... May contain spoilers !!!!!

Nothing personal Rick, but a couple of reasons for me not to give a 5h1T about the Cowboys:

1 They are NOT my team (Up, up Cronulla.... ;))
2 They ARE from Queensland :shakhead:

:D

Let me have a little joy PLEASE. After all, I support the Sharks....

Well, if it makes you feel better, the Sharkies are one higher on the ladder than the 'boys.

I used to work security at Dairy Farmers stadium, when the 'boys went from being beaten 56 - 0 to actually making the finals!

And I'm Queensland born and bred!

Cheers,
Rick

I'm a bit p155ed off. I just realised there are no games this weekend, other than the Test and City V Country!.......

Also, Blues had better get their halves sorted out. For some reason Stuart LOVES Pearce. He doesn't deserve a spot.....

Yay!
My beloved Sharkies beat the Storm.

AND without our God, aka Paul Gallen

3rd on the ladder :rockon:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

This is the year of the Cowboys!

It'll be interesting to see how they handle being without the master for the Origin series, but I think they have enough depth to be competitive!

Unlucky to lose 3rd to the Sharkies, but SOMEONE had to beat the Storm! (they were getting a bit smarmy with no losses!)

Almost worth wishing we weren't losing players for Origin.....

Cheers,
Rick

EDIT: Just noticed the Cowboys also have the 2nd best points differential behind the Storm! With just one of those losses converted to a win, they'd be equal second on the ladder based on win/loss and clear second based on points differential! WOOT WOOT!

Last edited:
Yay!
My beloved Sharkies beat the Storm.

AND without our God, aka Paul Gallen

3rd on the ladder :rockon:

I was gunna tip your Sharkies too :spank:

They are a very very good football side & I have been trying to tell you that all season :thumbup:........................... Will you listen now :D

Interesting to see what happens next week with no God (Gal) & Jesus (Carney) in the side :confused: could be a good show of depth in the club :thumbup:

So.....

We play Canberra in Canberra.

Wish the Sharkies luck :D

Roosters and Dragons...who do they play in the first week of the finals? ;)
:scared:

Cowboys next game - against the Broncos, and the Broncos have lost the last 6 straight.

I'm guessing the Cowboys will help make it 7 straight losses for the Broncs!

WOOT WOOT!

Cheers,
Rick

Good luck Kaz & Mike , im thinking your Sharkies V Raiders in Canberra :eek: has to be the toughest roadtrip of the week............ Gal better have them firing on all cylinders our it will be mad Monday real fast :BLAA:

Back