Scariest vid i have ever seen!

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a feeling this in in Athens, Greece but not sure. This guys is a complete nutcase. An early grave awaits him I think. Not even coming up behind a bike cop at 3.00mins slows him down!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n6z_jrrKuI]YouTube - ZX9R Driven to work, Mad ![/ame]

runforfun7

Reaction score
Visit site
I think a death wish is more what this guy has! I don't think the cop on the bike would have tried to chase this lunatic. Following this guy would be a suicide mission.

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like he is losing the back end big time, both on acceleration and braking. See how his brake fluid dances around the master cylinder, he ain't even smooth with the dangerous riding.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Ghostrider wannabee!
Here is the real thing:

YouTube - Ghost Rider - **** Police

That's a great one, gives me goosebumps. You ever see this ghost rider video? Its like "stockholm to uppsala....the goal? under 15 minutes"

*red light turns green*

VROOOM (210mph nonstop for the rest of the video)

this guy's got balls...or no brains...take your pick

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8]YouTube - Ghost Rider Uppsala Run[/ame]

Last edited:

BobSchmickle

Reaction score
Visit site
because risking your life & bike is a good thing?? or risking others' lives? how many people did he nearly hit who were crossing on a red light like they were supposed to? DOLT!

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
That guy is a freaking idiot. He's doesn't seem to be a very good rider to begin with. He breaks the rear loose more than once, and locks the front tire as well. His input is jerky and spastic, dude is just all over the place. What a jackass. It's amazing he survived that video imo. I lost count of close calls. I hope he's an organ donor.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
definately too many risks and not taken well either, but he made it alive this time, my guess is that he will have an issue sometime soon

chihuahuastud

Reaction score
Visit site
That's a great one, gives me goosebumps. You ever see this ghost rider video? Its like "stockholm to uppsala....the goal? under 15 minutes"

*red light turns green*

VROOOM (210mph nonstop for the rest of the video)

this guy's got balls...or no brains...take your pick

YouTube - Ghost Rider Uppsala Run

Balls of steel and the skills to match! The problem for most people is they don't have the second part. :thumbup:

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard he was actually caught, not while riding. An investigation found that after the release of consecutive ghost rider films, it was apparent the (i don't know his name) used his pass port and and was in the country of each film within 2 weeks of it films release.

I also heard he received $40,000 fines (and was eventually pardoned due to negative publicity to allow him to change his name), and that when his mansion was raided - arrays of high tech equipment and illegal cars and motorcycles were found and seized.

If any of that is true, then he must not be dead. It also would be ironic that his demise wasn't from riding like a bat out of hell, or a crash, or cops chasing him - but rather the videos he had posted on youtube.

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I agree, complete idiot.
Crazy speeding - idiot
Almost running into the peds - idiot
Popping monos through a wall of fire (2nd video) - How do I learn to do that?

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be honest I wish I could go that fast, which is why I'm eventually going to go to a track day after some advanced courses!
Looks fun, but in reality theres just too much at risk most of the time, not even including yourself, what happens when you do something stupid and cause someone elses death/injury. Couldn't live with that.

chihuahuastud

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard he was actually caught, not while riding. An investigation found that after the release of consecutive ghost rider films, it was apparent the (i don't know his name) used his pass port and and was in the country of each film within 2 weeks of it films release.

I also heard he received $40,000 fines (and was eventually pardoned due to negative publicity to allow him to change his name), and that when his mansion was raided - arrays of high tech equipment and illegal cars and motorcycles were found and seized.

If any of that is true, then he must not be dead. It also would be ironic that his demise wasn't from riding like a bat out of hell, or a crash, or cops chasing him - but rather the videos he had posted on youtube.

There is a video of the cops grabbing him at a promotion or something like that. He wasn't exactly hiding. The guy won the world speed wheelie championship one year with a 205mph wheelie. I would be interested to learn the whole story. Sure would like to know how he learned to ride like that? I don't think you could survive the learning curve on the street, which makes me think he raced professionally.

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
@ The first vid: Bad Ghostrider wannabe.

@bout the real ghostrider: His name is Patrick furstenhoff. He has like mentioned the wheelie record on his name.
And he's got insane skill combined with huge balls of brass.
And his 6'th dvd is about to be released.

The funny thing, they started the GR movies to laugh at the getaway in stockholm crew.