Seat Compatibility

Dee Eff See

The Mastodon
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I'm looking for a change of...seatery. (You see what I did there?)

I found this on Corbin's site for the FZ1 and really like how the pilot + smuggler looks. I won't have anyone else on with me as I'm very new to the bike, so the storage space would be fantastic.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Yamaha FZ1 Fazer | 800-538-7035

My question is regarding compatibility with the FZ6. Will this fit an '05 FZ6? Or can I make it fit somehow? Theres no seat section on the Unofficial Compatibility Spreadsheet, so I'm not really sure if that means it was just ignored, or that nothing at all shares the same seat.

I guess if this cannot be made to fit the FZ6 does anyone know of anything similar I could use. I really don't need that rear seat portion. Also, I really don't like the look of those Givi hardcase thing that stick off the back so they are out of the question.

Thank you all for any help.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I'm looking for a change of...seatery. (You see what I did there?)

I found this on Corbin's site for the FZ1 and really like how the pilot + smuggler looks. I won't have anyone else on with me as I'm very new to the bike, so the storage space would be fantastic.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Yamaha FZ1 Fazer | 800-538-7035

My question is regarding compatibility with the FZ6. Will this fit an '05 FZ6? Or can I make it fit somehow? Theres no seat section on the Unofficial Compatibility Spreadsheet, so I'm not really sure if that means it was just ignored, or that nothing at all shares the same seat.

I guess if this cannot be made to fit the FZ6 does anyone know of anything similar I could use. I really don't need that rear seat portion. Also, I really don't like the look of those Givi hardcase thing that stick off the back so they are out of the question.

Thank you all for any help.
Looks like a tough ask from here. The frame is completely different to the FZ6.
Nice looking seat though.

Nelly

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can tell you that the stock 2007 FZ1 seat will not fit without major modification. I would assume that the corbin would be some work as well. The smuggler is a nice system though

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can still get them on ebay for around $60 new that is where I found mine. Just keep searching there is a seller on there that posts them up from time to time new for around $60.

axio tail bag | eBay