Selling 2007 FZ6 front fairings, headlights, and mounting gear.

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
abu5ytuj.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/18/5yqyvuty.jpg[/IMF

Selling everything you don't need for a naked bike. Front Fairings, head lights, mounting for it... Not sure I'd like the brain damage of partying it out, but may. This bike has been dropped on both sides. So there is damage to the plastics. As you will see below. The headlights look brand new, but they are original.

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/18/a7ugu4ed.jpg
Here you see some of the damage from a drop. There is a crack in the plastic which you can see in the next picture.
y9esenu6.jpg

Oh... And another
zu7uquhe.jpg
I glued that one back on. You will also see that the screw is not the same in this pic. It's like that on the other side as well.

ehanehy4.jpg

Just scratches on this side
y2ypy5uz.jpg

Will add more pics this weekend. And as requested. I'm wanting $200. At this moment, plus shipping. I will be looking into shipping as well this weekend, hopefully that will be cheap. I live in California so you know. Thank you.

enod

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey
I'm interesting only headlights, how about it?
Wait more pics
And how about shipping in Russia, if you agree

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure how over overseas shipping works... But I would realy like to see if anyone is interested in the whole package.

silverspirit

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure how over overseas shipping works... But I would realy like to see if anyone is interested in the whole package.

Hi, I'm interested in whole package except blue outer plastic (I'm already have two:). Would you sell so? What about price?
By the way, my mail agent (shipito.com) is situated in Hawthorne, CA.