Selling my Like New Shoei and HJC Helmets--Cheap!

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Please see pics below.

Shoei RF-1000 Silver, Large (Right) -- $75--SOLD
Shoei RF-1000 "Breakthrough" Blue, Medium (Left) -- $115 SHIPPED UPS GROUND
HJC CL-15, Silver, Medium (Middle) -- $40--SOLD

The Shoei's include a helmet bag and unused chin air deflector with helmet "instructions". I prefer UPS for tracking, reliability, and the $100 included insurance per parcel.

Bought the Large Silver Shoei first and immediately determined I'm a medium--little to no use, no damage, and very clean. But NOTE: The strap end "snap" has been cut off, the nylon strap "heat sealed", and quick release buckle installed. The Shoei snap would not go through the quick-release hardware See closeup pic below.

Medium, blue "breakthrough" helmet was worn in cooler weather for under 3K miles. I traded my blue FZ6, so I'm selling this helmet. Only blemish is slight "melt" mark on top believed to be from touching hot, black inside top of topcase while briefly in direct sunlight. Helmet is otherwise perfect and very clean. See closeup pic below.

Medium, Silver HJC CL-15 was bought for my wife, who was briefly a passenger when I started to ride recently, but due to cancer treatment most of the year, has not used the helmet. VERY little use, and very clean. Has quick-release buckle included, but HJC snap fit through, so can use the helmet either way.

Because I'm posting on several motorcycle forums, the first "I'll Take It.." emailed to [email protected] or first call to my Google Voice # at 347.SHOOTIN for each helmet will get dibs. You can also call that number if you have any more questions or want special pics.

Paypal "direct transfer" without fees preferred. Any Paypal fees to me to be covered by buyer. Can accept USPS money order by mail and will ship immediately upon receipt. Thanks for looking.....Jeff.

86a9be6d.jpg

Large Shoei with Quick-release buckle:
2bb67e5e.jpg

Medium, blue RF-1000 "Breakthrough":
7e744358.jpg

e44c0e6b.jpg

Last edited:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump. I bought the Silver Shoei. Jeff was quick on the shipping, now IF it ever stops raining I'll give it a good 200 mile break in ride :)