Selling my vehicles.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Due to an old injury in my left knee, I can no longer operate a clutch without a large amount of pain. So my two stick shift cars have to go up for sale.

1995 Nissan pickup. XE-V6, two wheel drive. Rear wheel ABS. King cab. 219k miles. At 200k the truck got a major overhaul. Camshaft seals, timing belt, timing belt tensioner, water pump, tie rod ends, centerlink, idler arm, ball joints, thermostat, new radiator hoses, new clutch, new clutch throwout bearing, transmission rebuild, driveshaft carrier bearing. Brand new tires. New starter. Nissan bed liner. Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA player with Pioneer speakers behind factory grills. Sounds great without inviting thieves.

The body's got some dents and dings, as a truck should have. Mechanically, this truck is in great shape. I'm asking $3400.

2000 Honda Insight. I am the original owner of this car and have all the service records. I've modified the car to add a cruise control, which Insights did not ever have as an option. Brand new tires. Kenwood stereo and speakers. The only flaws on this car are some door dings from parking lots.

It gets 55 miles to the gallon. That's double the gas mileage of most cars, so think of it as a permanent Half Price Coupon at the gas pump. I'm asking $8000 for it and it'll quickly start paying that back at the pump. Also, it can outcorner a Miata!

I'm also interested in trading one or both cars for an Accord, Camry or similar car with an automatic transmission.

PM me for test drives or just to have a gander.