Shinko 011

RandyC

Reaction score
Visit site
I like others on this site needed new tires and searched all of the reviews to try and figure out whhich ones to get. I got 7,000k out of my orginal Dunlops and I am not what you would call a hard or live on the edge rider. I use my FZ6 for my weekend crusies and I wore out the middle of the tire. I decided to go with the new Shink 011 because of it is designed for riders like me. I live in the south so not very much cold weather so far and I don't ride in the rain - if I can help it.
I did not know what to expect but after these tires got broke I like the way the tires feel on the bike. They handle much better than the Dunlops and I can actually lean better. I feel more confident. With this type tire design I am expecting these tires last longer than 7000k. So far I am really happy with these tire.
I hope this post helps others who are trying to figure out which tires to get.

Randy C.

+1 on the shinkos I have the 009s and couldnt be happier with how they perform on the highway or blasting full throttle out of a turn...imo for the money you cant beat any shinko with a stick

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I have been very happy with mine as well. Those are the tires that were on my bike when I bought it, they seem to wear and stick real well. I have put about 4000 miles on the front and about 2000 on the rear (got a screw in the tire about 2 months ago so I replaced it), and still have over 1/2 tread left. I don't know how many miles were on them when I bought the bike, but they seemed to be fairly new then. Like you I am not a real aggressive rider, but I do ride just about every day.

Back