SHOEI RF-1000 helmet-Medium-Matte Black

drn

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.
LIKE NEW! This is a 2009 model Shoei RF-1000 helmet. Color is matte black, size is medium. Used on two short rides, still smells and looks new. All accessories that came with helmet included. I do not have the original box but, helmet will be shipped in a compatible box safely. I paid $347. Save over buying new! I can email larger pics.

Price $230 shipped to US only.
Need to sell. New price-$220 shipped. Helmet really is like new and is a very nice helmet.
OK, last chance to buy here then, it's onto ebay.

$200 shipped to US only

Last edited:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LIKE NEW! This is a 2009 model Shoei RF-1000 helmet. Color is matte black, size is medium. Used on two short rides, still smells and looks new. All accessories that came with helmet included. I do not have the original box but, helmet will be shipped in a compatible box safely. I paid $347. Save over buying new! I can email larger pics.

Price $230 shipped to US only.
Just as an FYI I sold my large version of this same model for $250 shipping included on eBay . Had been used for about two weeks.

Just so you know you're in the right price range for selling.

Good luck!

Scorp

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
What price are you looking to get for the helmet? The rules on the forum stipulate that the seller set a price that is non-negotiable.

edit: I would be interested if the price were right.

drn

Reaction score
Visit site
What price are you looking to get for the helmet? The rules on the forum stipulate that the seller set a price that is non-negotiable.

edit: I would be interested if the price were right.

Read the post above. Price is great as it includes shipping to US states.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Read the post above. Price is great as it includes shipping to US states.

Haha, I'm an idiot then... must have been after a long shift at work when I read that the first time. I am looking for a second helmet for a passenger, but not looking to spend that much. Good luck with the sale...

FREE BUMP