Short notice Ride TODAY 6/21/08

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New Hampshire, somewhere, leaving soon, we are probably leaving at 9am and either heading to ride or leaving and heading to a meet point. anyone want to come?

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I could, I can't wait to meet you guys. I'm tied up at the World Trade Center all day at the Craft Beer Fest. If you guys feel like coming to Boston later there are over 300 beers to try. The 2nd show is from 6-10pm.

Lying weathermen said it was going to rain all day, looks nice to me.

Have a safe ride and enjoy

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was thinking north and finding some Mountain roads to try, have a somewhat scenic ride with some photo ops, but also finding some twisties to play on.

too nice out to not ride today!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Hope you guys had a great ride today. Sorry I couldn't make it. We did get out to Concord then took a quick pass through Weir's Beach to see the activity there. Madhouse! :D Lots of cool bikes. Saw a squid lay down his Monster after trying to pull out in front of ANOTHER motorcycle. Didn't get hurt bad... scraped up a bit. Dumba$$!!!

JohnP

3rd Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PICs from today's ride

I had a good time riding with Rob and Kiera today. We decide to avoid the madhouse at Laconia and toured around their stomping ground today....up around Concord and Lake Ossipee. Lots of cage traffic but still found some go stretches to let it hand out. By the day's end I had about 9 hours in the Saddle...needless to day, my "saddle" is sore.

Thanks Rob and Kiera for take letting me tag along!

Here are a couple pics from the ride:
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
great pics, looks like it was a nice ride. When I saw the covered bridge, I thought I missed the covered bridge ride, I'm looking forward to that one.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
great pics, looks like it was a nice ride. When I saw the covered bridge, I thought I missed the covered bridge ride, I'm looking forward to that one.

Nope, but that one IS on the covered bridge ride, it will be the ending point of that ride! We were just so close to it that we had to go...

Use it as a teaser for the real bridge ride!

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
John it was good meeting you as well! I'm glad you could make it up to "tag along" as you put it. I hope you can make it up for the bridge ride.